B5 General Topic 2023 #7 (August / September)

I see Timur is wearing a "NO PAIN NO GAIN" t-shirt, IMO if he wants to gain anything in his relationship with Tereza, He needs to open up and take some pain as she bends him over and pegs his arse with a strapon. 🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Tereza’s behavior and attitude towards the Italian couple , it is the least to say , inappropriate . She wants to do nothing with them , completely indifferent and doesn’t give a fuck . It is kind of strange as she could practice her Italian that she likes and tries at times , I agree that people can’t like obviously everyone , but she has made ZERO trial to try and interact with them . 

In my eyes , it is like showing the RLC management that she’s completely against the idea of having this couple in B5 , even more listening perhaps to the suggestion of a local newcomer tenant , Lubna ( who again has been seen not even saying “ hello “ to her ) . Unfortunately , with T&T looking to be the new B&N in Barcelona , in case they don’t ultimately get their own place , the coexistence with Louis and Gabrielle will be more than problematic as the winter times won’t allow for such extended outgoing times like in the summer . Let’s see . 

• Haha 1

RLC should rename it to "ThePotatoeCouchCams" (or "WhoreHouseCams") With the subtitle "We lay down for you 24/7" as no matter what apartment or villa you watch the inhabitants are lying down more than they are in a vertical position. Just take this apartment. The bed is the most used furniture.

spacer.png