Their location

Sinedar

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all located in a giant  warehouse in Utah, US. They have a sound stage that is set up to light different apartments at different times of the day.

Why are you purposely misleading these poor newbies?

Everyone knows it's filmed at the studio in Area 51 where they faked the moon landing.  ;)

I will not tell a lie.  They are NOT my neighbors  here in Reno NV.  I have also NOT checked out Area 51.

My Google Earth is not giving me much information about this Area 51, for some strange reason.  ???

Reno's problem is that Eddie's Fabulous Fifties closed. Dang, that place was hot, the waitresses made great chocolate milkshakes, they were built to please, and danced to the "Hand Jive" on the counter-top. Made my date happy while I got drunk at the tables and lost $20. Should have stuck with the milkshake at the counter.

We wanted to visit Reno because we didn't like the taste of the dead aliens stored at Area 51, and Art Bell told us all about how dangerous it was for squirrels. The guards are gun happy. Any dead alien will tell you so.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The location of the apartment is in the Novosibirsk region, Siberia Russia

I can't wrap my head around this. I'm in CET time zone. At the moment, the sun is shining nicely through my window and is getting ready to set, in about an hour. When I look at the Maya & Stepan appartment, the sun looks about the same - although they're supposed to be 5 hours ahead of me. Their clock is showing 22:14. When you Google it, the sun was supposed to set in Novosibirsk at 18:11 today. So how are they in Novosibirsk? Where the hell are they, with the sun still shining at 10:15p.m.???