Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #29

Pete1960

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I wonder if she knows how gorgeous she is as a woman and if she does have some major lesbian fantasies - does she excite herself when looking in the mirror to the point of getting really horny and her pussy getting wet. Who wouldn't want to watch Leora have a full fledged lesbian encounter?

Take all that makeup off she applies everyday and she'd be in the same ball field as Susan Boyle.  🤣🤣

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Take all that makeup off she applies everyday and she'd be in the same ball field as Susan Boyle.  🤣🤣

The best she ever looked was a picture Jimbo downloaded with heavy eye make up. Stunning! Without make up she's pretty normal. I'm afraid to post it but it was stunning.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Not hardly, but no where even close since Susan Boyle would not even be considered  close in any level of attractiveness close to in regards to her. Good try at humor though.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not hardly, but no where even close since Susan Boyle would not even be considered  close in any level of attractiveness close to in regards to her. Good try at humor though.

Can she sing?😁

• Haha 1

Bom Dia GIF by Vimodji

Good morning Good Night 

Great Monday to all 

14/08/2023 14/August /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Are you feeling bu** hurt because I wrote negative about your obsession?

:biggrin::biggrin: If that what makes you feel any better big boy.

You only ever write negative remarks on this forum, so why would I possibly be affected by anything you wrote? Wheras I must have pinched a nerve and been nearer the truth than you have the courage to admit for you to reply in the first place

Perhaps you can enlighten us all on your experiences as a "has-been" perhaps then we may feel some sympathy for you.....It can't have been easy!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1