Masha - 2023 #4

Pete1960

I thought Europeans were more enlightened. Open relationships, casual sexual hookups. Girl floats from guy to guy, guy floats from girl to girl. it's just sex. Nothing serious. 

GF   " we only screwed around a little bit ....... while you were asleep ..... we didn't want to hurt your feelings,  so we did it real sneaky like" 

il y a 9 minutes, chuck206 a dit :

I thought Europeans were more enlightened. Open relationships, casual sexual hookups. Girl floats from guy to guy, guy floats from girl to girl. it's just sex. Nothing serious. 

It's not because Europeans are (generally) less repressed & less prude than Americans (puritan heritage & all that), that they (again, generally) live their lives as you describe above. Although sometimes I wish we did. 😉 

They (incl. Babi) agreed on a threesome, but Babi got second thoughts when things heated up, then was ok again (but not quite), then she got "third thoughts", and so on...

At least, this was definitely "real life", and not staged (though I wish it ended differently). But some will probably claim the opposite anyway.

• Haha 1

Once again , the replays show how much more of an impact a guest can do .. and that’s why we are INSISTING for guests interactions .. oh well , people want one more masturbation in the end like they have never seen it before 😁😁

• Upvote 1

The guy wants to sleep in the kitchen on the chair. Babi tries to get him to sleep in the bedroom but he is adamant. Looks like he's been invited over for something (I guess the threesome from earlier) but since then Babi screwed it up now he throws a tantrum.

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

It's not because Europeans are (generally) less repressed & less prude than Americans (puritan heritage & all that), that they (again, generally) live their lives as you describe above. Although sometimes I wish we did. 😉 

They (incl. Babi) agreed on a threesome, but Babi got second thoughts when things heated up, then was ok again (but not quite), then she got "third thoughts", and so on...

LOL, just having a ping at the enlightened ones. I keep getting told, old guys live in the 1950's, not in touch with modern / current sexual freedoms of the youth. Nice to see shit still happens.