Beky & Carril

• StnCld316 changed the title to Beky & Carril

Actually saw the mature couple. Yes, this is different from what we are use to seeing but they are more an average normal couple. She is tall and solidly built and he is probably late 40's or 50's. Could be like your next door neighbor. They give me enough curiosity to check them out for a few days or weeks. Right off the bat they are not shy and both naked which is a big plus, in my eyes.

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Actually saw the mature couple. Yes, this is different from what we are use to seeing but they are more an average normal couple. She is tall and solidly built and he is probably late 40's or 50's. Could be like your next door neighbor. They give me enough curiosity to check them out for a few days or weeks. Right off the bat they are not shy and both naked which is a big plus, in my eyes.

Like in the Italian movie from Ettore Scola "Brutti, sporchi e cattivi", in english  'Ugly, Dirty and Bad "

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just watched Beky give Carril his morning blowjob (10:35 am). She is like a blood sucker that latched onto his cock until he released his load of cum and she swallowed it. She sucked him a few more times to make sure she received every last oozing drops of cum because she didn't want any going to waste. They tightly hugged after the blowjob and she gave a big smile - happy to do it and happy to have his cum load in her mouth, down her throat and now resting in her stomach. Great couple and definitely not shy of the cams.

• Like 1