well - we found out which one is the B*tchy one - the blonde

I just turned the cam on and all I heard was the Blonde apparently bitching because the redhead misplaced something. And she just kept complaining in aloud voice and the red head was so meek - she talked in such a Soft, "I am sorry" type of voice. And the drama continues.... It did not take long for these two. Apparently she found it and all is calm... for now

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've been watching these two since day one. The blonde is a total bitch, and the brunette just caves and gets all meek on her. You know how there are givers and takers in this world? The blonde is a taker.

But what's interesting is when they wake up. The brunette is fucking annoying - EVERY DAY she picks and paws at the blonde to coax her out of bed.

There's not much to enjoy about these two...unlike Maya and Stepan, who have a lively daily life with their cats.

There's not much to enjoy about these two...

The fact that they're lesbians and that one of them looks like a boy already told me that from day one.

If I had 3 wishes, I'd use all three of them to make Leora and Paul get the fuck off RLC.

If I had three wishes, I use one to let L&P stay, another to get Nora & Kiko back, and the last wish to get Meerkat back. I have my standards, you know. As it stands, I have absolutely no problem with the new "N&K," either. We'll just have to disagree to disagree on the subject.

What a waste of wishes. Living in the past and time to move on. First wish would be to watch my faves

Leora, Alina, Diana and Dasha in all Russian girl orgy. I suppose you can throw in real lesbo couple in the mix. For second wish how about all Spanish girl orgy bringing Alma and crazy Isabel back for this special occasion. And third wish is to have each girl take turns masturbating on a daily basis with sex toys. LOL