Dasha is wonderful

Dasha is just beautiful to me. She can almost make me pay for RLC. The others have their pluses but Dasha has those points and more. Lovely body, luv her ass, nice breasts, and I luv the way she can knock one out at a whim. Yeah, she could make me think about paying for RLC. She just knocked one out in the living room and the damn laptop was in the way. damn.

Oh yeah, been reading stuff on here for awhile now and watching the free cams on RLC. Some of the stuff is highly entertaining and some, well, lol. But Dasha is without a doubt the hottest.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, she is fast. Reminds me of the Chris Rock's routine about getting off. The quick jerk is when you are in a rush but the slow jerk. The slow jerk is when you know you have nothing but time. Much better the way he says it.

I just hope Demid knows how lucky he is. I could care less to see them fuck because I really enjoy seeing her.

Damn, to pay for RLC to just see her. Might have to think about it more, lol.

For the love of humanity, hoping if there's a next time, the laptop is not in the way!!!!!!!

I have to admit, there's something about Dasha that drives me crazy. She's got a smoldering sensual look that is so fuckin' hot. Definitely my fave on this site now. Sorry Leora, Sorry Adriana....