Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

19 hours ago, Moosecini said:

So, no Martina yet.  Something occurred to me recently... Alberto apparently gets his keys to his new house at the end of the month and Martina may be moving out in or around the same time.  Unlike most other "tenants", they've been here for a LONG time and have a LOT of stuff.  Now, with that timetable in play, I would think that they would be packing it all up very soon to move.  I haven't seen any indication of that yet.  Just an observation, but I find it curious.

I agree they have stuff to pack but remember a lot of what is there is RCL's and stays with the apartment (furniture, all the stuff in the kitchen, etc.). 

11 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Va ser una tos molt dolenta que l'Alberto va tenir aquesta nit. Aterridor. Martina enlloc com sempre.

Martina is on a trip with her girlfriend apparently, she took off last week sometime with some luggage. Alberto gets his new house keys on the 27th of this month so don't be surprised to see the M&A apartment close if Alberto moves into his new home he has a mortgage on. 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Martina is on a trip with her girlfriend apparently, she took off last week sometime with some luggage. Alberto gets his new house keys on the 27th of this month so don't be surprised to see the M&A apartment close if Alberto moves into his new home he has a mortgage on. 

La Martina ja ha tornat d'aquell viatge. Aquesta nit ha sortit a algun lloc amb Taco.

14 hours ago, JYBRD said:

La Martina ja ha tornat d'aquell viatge. Aquesta nit ha sortit a algun lloc amb Taco.

Great...I never saw her return but either way I hope that apartment does not last much longer. She is a joke...brings her female lover back to the apartment even when Al is there...she is a cunt. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4