Martina & Alberto - 2023 #8

Noldus

Cheating has always been a bad thing when it happens 😬.. It will always be a question if Martina’s female friend has been aware that during all this time there have been some occasional ( like now ) sex escapes with the guy she shares the current apartment 😉.. Of course , it was nice to see them being sexually close again as a viewer , I wonder if it was nice what they did for the whatever current relationship they have ( when mostly now the one sleeps in the LR and the other in the bedroom - and yes they still sleep together but not as many times as it used to be ) . 

Still , real life it is , for whoever speaks about clickbaits and such things , I believe that they know that they will be joking , you don’t do clickbaits having sex in difficult camera angles and at nearly 10:00 am European time 😁

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Creo que fue el 23/05.
Quizás un regalo de despedida para ambos.
Pero, ¿qué debería pensar GF4 sobre esto, o esto se acabó otra vez?

THOUGHTCATALOG.COM

Victims are conditioned to seek their abusers for comfort – a form of medicine that is simultaneously the source of poison.

16 minutes ago, darkman said:

CREO que alberto habia quedado para el fin de semana con las dos chicas del otro dia , las dos hermanas , martina se acaba de asegurar que no va ha pasar nada , con este rapido en el pasillo .

Well, I think Alberto will be able to shoot once again if he wants but also last weekend he has not shown mutch interest besides having a good time together with them. so let's see what will happen.