Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #36

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Wasn't aware of that.

Yeah, Leora was in bed, Malia and Denis were on the couch. Malia leaned over and whispered to Denis then got up went to her coat took out a baggie of vegetable material and slipped it to Dennis then sat down.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is easy to figure out Leora. Just look between her lovely ass cheeks and between her legs. All about money. As far as figuring out Paul - he is a homeless bum that Leora took in for one night only for a B&B (bed and breakfast) stay but he has overstayed his welcome. Now Leora can't seem to get rid of him since she craves his cock and creamy milk. Women - go figure.

Women , go figure .. nothing more to add 👏👏👏

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Bro, nobody controls these forums. i used to think that some years ago. There are opinionated daily posters and there are some that just read the posts and say something occasionally. I'm down with what you say. In fact, I agree with it mostly. These participants need to have a plan to move on to better lives.

But you act like a broken record. You keep repeating the same rhetoric in any forum you post, which appears to be all of them. "The models all need to move on and prepare for real life". That is my point. How do you know what true real life means to them. You and we all, have absolutely no clue. We know what our lives are, but unless you are in the head of those people, you don't know shit.

Regardless, you are part of this community so keep posting. Serious about that.

There are NO POSTERS here apart pulo and the French guys , that , to their respect i have for them , say their opinion and as you maybe observe, they are counter argued with emojis as only few will say something . 

All the people who play it Leora whatever guys , simply emojis and gifs regarding BS .. maybe you aren’t paying attention here but this is exactly how this topic works , especially since the beginning of this year and when Paul has started becoming even worse ( sexually and emotionally ) that what he used to be in Russia .. that’s all . 

As for the rest that I sound looks broke’ record , sorry to disappoint you , but again , that’s not me .. obviously you don’t read what I am posting ( totally fine as i tend to write a lot as you know ) but the least I am , it is a broken record .. I try to be fair , when I have an opinion , I clearly say it without fear . 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Sir Nicholas, you can be a bit wordy. But to me it is endearing. I like your gobbledygook!

Had you perhaps read enough of the response jh, you might have noticed that such a rediculous childish adjective is actually was quite an actually a childish adjective than what you apparently believe otherwise

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

There are NO POSTERS here apart pulo and the French guys , that , to their respect i have for them , say their opinion and as you maybe observe, they are counter argued with emojis as only few will say something . 

All the people who play it Leora whatever guys , simply emojis and gifs regarding BS .. maybe you aren’t paying attention here but this is exactly how this topic works , especially since the beginning of this year and when Paul has started becoming even worse ( sexually and emotionally ) that what he used to be in Russia .. that’s all . 

As for the rest that I sound looks broke’ record , sorry to disappoint you , but again , that’s not me .. obviously you don’t read what I am posting ( totally fine as i tend to write a lot as you know ) but the least I am , it is a broken record .. I try to be fair , when I have an opinion , I clearly say it without fear . 

When I say you sound like a broken record it means you are very repetitive. That is all. Any way, it is better to move past the emojis. Anyone who posts only emojis and no real response is not interested in expanding this ongoing conversation. I just ignore them.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Had you perhaps read enough of the response jh, you might have noticed that such a rediculous childish adjective is actually quite an actually a childish adjective than what you apparently beluieve otherwise

Entiendo amigo, but I consider it a valid point none-the-less. Also gobbledygook is not a made up word. It is actually very old.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

When I say you sound like a broken record it means you are very repetitive. That is all. Any way, it is better to move past the emojis. Anyone who posts only emojis and no real response is not interested in expanding this ongoing conversation. I just ignore them.

You are older than me , you are living northern than me .. total respect despite our differences at times , we always I think manage to keep a civilized level in our chats .. and that’s what matters the MOST .. I am repetitive so as to point out the importance of an incident , situation or current story .. Southern person here , Mediterranean Sea and still , welcoming autumn at the sea , swimming and with more than 30 degrees Celsius , we are always a bit more “ heated “ with our emotions and reactions , part of our mentality . Enjoy all and keep on posting , i might disagree many times but at least you present an opinion explaining with arguments and presenting facts / examples . I could get infinite emojis from you because I would know how you have things in your mind and what you believe because you EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS PUBLICLY without fear . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are older than me , you are living northern than me .. total respect despite our differences at times , we always I think manage to keep a civilized level in our chats .. and that’s what matters the MOST .. I am repetitive so as to point out the importance of an incident , situation or current story .. Southern person here , Mediterranean Sea and still , welcoming autumn at the sea , swimming and with more than 30 degrees Celsius , we are always a bit more “ heated “ with our emotions and reactions , part of our mentality . Enjoy all and keep on posting , i might disagree many times but at least you present an opinion explaining with arguments and presenting facts / examples . I could get infinite emojis from you because I would know how you have things in your mind and what you believe because you EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS PUBLICLY without fear . 

When I came to this CC the first time, my childish reactions to some of Jimbo's comments got me kicked out of here. Of course, Jimbo doesn't recall, lol. When I returned I started to act stupid and because of that I have two warnings from mods on my record. One is from Star and one from Stoney. I have put myself in peril of being the village idiot of the forum many times (not that I'm finished doing that🤣). But one thing I've learned from the huge posters like you to the emoji only people. We argue a lot, but there is no one here I would not say is some form of friend. We come here to discuss and argue. That's all. If we didn't all care about it we would just walk away forever.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

When I came to this CC the first time, my childish reactions to some of Jimbo's comments got me kicked out of here. Of course, Jimbo doesn't recall, lol. When I returned I started to act stupid and because of that I have two warnings from mods on my record. One is from Star and one from Stoney. I have put myself in peril of being the village idiot of the forum many times (not that I'm finished doing that🤣). But one thing I've learned from the huge posters like you to the emoji only people. We argue a lot, but there is no one here I would not say is some form of friend. We come here to discuss and argue. That's all. If we didn't all care about it we would just walk away forever.

If we all agreed what would the point of having a forum?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Had you perhaps read enough of the response jh, you might have noticed that such a rediculous childish adjective is actually was quite an actually a childish adjective than what you apparently believe otherwise

Gobbledygook again.

Educate yourself sir and look it up in the dictionary.

You might be surprised to learn it was first said by a highly educated adult American in the 1940s.

You really are a confrontational individual aren’t you, your remarks driven by wounded pride rather than practicability. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1