So disgusting, that I am deleting the bookmark for RLC and most pics.

Guest Demigod

Guest Demigod

I've heard some of you talk about the possible pollen situation that leads to a constant nose flush for some of the residents, but SERIOUSLY....I watched Alina go into the bathroom to flush her face 2ce today and paid better attention the 2nd time: she flushes her nose and, LITERALLY, drinks whatever comes out at the same time. Then we have Alma, who has at least given somewhat of a show for the money and apartment she gets out of this. I watched her pick her nose, look at the result and try to slyly tuck it in her mouth(It wasn't so sly and the chewing and obvious swallow was disgusting.

Elena fricking wears the same, disgusting by now, grey tanktop.

Most of the guys seem like jerks or are pretending to be straight, while refusing attention from the females.

So, based on that...what is the point of RLC when there are so many other free cams elsewhere(Do a search, as I'm not pushing for any one in general, other than one without such gross people.).

Peace to all on here, may you be away from the RLC cams whenever there is a MEGA grossout like I saw today.

Moderator of THIS site...it's a nice setup, you should consider finding other cam sites to go to and add some of the cool  things they have there too.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard some of you talk about the possible pollen situation that leads to a constant nose flush for some of the residents, but SERIOUSLY....I watched Alina go into the bathroom to flush her face 2ce today and paid better attention the 2nd time: she flushes her nose and, LITERALLY, drinks whatever comes out at the same time. Then we have Alma, who has at least given somewhat of a show for the money and apartment she gets out of this. I watched her pick her nose, look at the result and try to slyly tuck it in her mouth(It wasn't so sly and the chewing and obvious swallow was disgusting.

Most of the guys seem like jerks or are pretending to be straight, while refusing attention from the females.

So, based on that...what is the point of RLC when there are so many other free cams elsewhere(Do a search, as I'm not pushing for any one in general, other than one without such gross people.).

Peace to all on here, may you be away from the RLC cams whenever there is a MEGA grossout like I saw today.

Moderator of THIS site...it's a nice setup, you should consider finding other cam sites to go to and add some of the cool  things they have there too.

Ummm...

I'm wondering what part of "Real Life" you don't understand?  Hey...these tenants are real people and like most of us real people, they do strange and unusual things.

In regards to "what is the point of RLC...", I guess it comes down to what you want from RLC.  When I was watching the cams, I looked for the sex...but that wasn't all.  I was also interested in the dynamics of the relationships I was watching.

You've repeated your suggestion that Admin find other cam sites.  I answered that suggestion in the other thread, but what it boils down to is...instead of relying on Admin, just do it.  Start a thread about other sites that you find interesting.

They're fun to watch, maybe not for you, but we like them, regardless of what their habits are.  It's not like we're going to have dinner at their homes, or go out on a picnic with them.  We watch them just like kids see animals in the zoo, for entertainment.  Also, not every couple is as you describe, and I really doubt that regarding Alma, she's a very clean woman.  If you can present evidence of this we'll have no choice but to believe you, but until then, enjoy your other cam sites, enjoy your life, and ta-ta. 

We are certainly open to adding other sites. However, I've found that these types of sites don't seem to last very long for whatever reason. If you run across something feel free to let me know.

Guest noralover

I'm so pleased you didn't mention Princess Nora in your tirade against RLC!!

BTW.....many years ago when I lived in London as a student, the dirt in the underground and the streets was so bad that my snot was literally black....nice!!!

Goodbye!    ¡Adiós!    До свидания!    Au revoir!    Arrivederci!    Auf Wiedersehen!  さようなら!    Güle güle!    Tot ziens!

Love the pic trickshot, a very nice touch indeed, hehe  ;D

I'm so pleased you didn't mention Princess Nora in your tirade against RLC!!

BTW.....many years ago when I lived in London as a student, the dirt in the underground and the streets was so bad that my snot was literally black....nice!!!

"I'm so pleased"- True meaning > "You're so damn lucky" ... Lol  ;D

Guest Demigod

"and I really doubt that regarding Alma, she's a very clean woman." I saw what I saw and where I saud about deleting most of my pics...I had a bunch of Alma pics, but with that image in my head...yuck...NOW.

Admin...it's not my job to do your job to keep interest in this site. I put down a suggestions, as I don't dislike this site..RLC just was so frickin' gross the other day and I had my questions prior to that.

"BTW.....many years ago when I lived in London as a student, the dirt in the underground and the streets was so bad that my snot was literally black....nice!!!"

I had that in a couple of jobs and "farmer snorted it out..outside or in the shower. NEVER did I feel the desire to eat my snot(That statement, specifically, goes out to the person talking aout humans and their intricacies. IF you, that person do that...it's a disgusting habit left behind by 5 y.o. kids.).

"I'm so pleased you didn't mention Princess Nora in your tirade against RLC!!"

"I'm so pleased"- True meaning > "You're so damn lucky" ... Lol  ;D"

Damn lucky? ROTFLMAO In pretend gaming World I would have to be worried about someone's boost powers when I made a statement and they would try to defend that person's "honor". I live in a real World that no one threatens me in real life and even in a game World...give me a couple of days and I could whoop their butt too. That said.... I have no problem with Nora. I do think it's laughable when a person implies an online threat not knowing who is on the other end. Those are giant powder puff boxing gloves to a person who has watched the majority jump to the opposite side of the street when their out walking in the night. lol

"In regards to "what is the point of RLC...", I guess it comes down to what you want from RLC.  When I was watching the cams, I looked for the sex...but that wasn't all.  I was also interested in the dynamics of the relationships I was watching."

There are some dynamics, but the majority of it is pushed together people, who haven't a place to live, or money, that have little in physically attracted to each other.."dynamics". Honestly, if they weren't there, they would e couch surfing, bed surfing or living with their family, as most of them do nothing in life other than eat, sleep, watch tv, deny the other sex and clean when they are really bored.

On the good bye picture...that's probably the best..."Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." comment I've seen. :-)

Hope I covered these posts in full.

Curiosity says..Did any come from upset RLC House people. lol

If they did...learn the lesson, rather than rationalizing or justifying, as that was just gross.

Have a nice night all.

"and I really doubt that regarding Alma, she's a very clean woman." I saw what I saw and where I saud about deleting most of my pics...I had a bunch of Alma pics, but with that image in my head...yuck...NOW.

Admin...it's not my job to do your job to keep interest in this site. I put down a suggestions, as I don't dislike this site..RLC just was so frickin' gross the other day and I had my questions prior to that.

"BTW.....many years ago when I lived in London as a student, the dirt in the underground and the streets was so bad that my snot was literally black....nice!!!"

I had that in a couple of jobs and "farmer snorted it out..outside or in the shower. NEVER did I feel the desire to eat my snot(That statement, specifically, goes out to the person talking aout humans and their intricacies. IF you, that person do that...it's a disgusting habit left behind by 5 y.o. kids.).

"I'm so pleased you didn't mention Princess Nora in your tirade against RLC!!"

"I'm so pleased"- True meaning > "You're so damn lucky" ... Lol  ;D"

Damn lucky? ROTFLMAO In pretend gaming World I would have to be worried about someone's boost powers when I made a statement and they would try to defend that person's "honor". I live in a real World that no one threatens me in real life and even in a game World...give me a couple of days and I could whoop their butt too. That said.... I have no problem with Nora. I do think it's laughable when a person implies an online threat not knowing who is on the other end. Those are giant powder puff boxing gloves to a person who has watched the majority jump to the opposite side of the street when their out walking in the night. lol

"In regards to "what is the point of RLC...", I guess it comes down to what you want from RLC.  When I was watching the cams, I looked for the sex...but that wasn't all.  I was also interested in the dynamics of the relationships I was watching."

There are some dynamics, but the majority of it is pushed together people, who haven't a place to live, or money, that have little in physically attracted to each other.."dynamics". Honestly, if they weren't there, they would e couch surfing, bed surfing or living with their family, as most of them do nothing in life other than eat, sleep, watch tv, deny the other sex and clean when they are really bored.

On the good bye picture...that's probably the best..."Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." comment I've seen. :-)

Hope I covered these posts in full.

Curiosity says..Did any come from upset RLC House people. lol

If they did...learn the lesson, rather than rationalizing or justifying, as that was just gross.

Have a nice night all.

After working hard to wade through your wall of text (you really should learn how to use the "quote" feature), I finally came to your comments about "dynamics" and the lack thereof.  I wondered, after I read what you said, if you and I have been watching the same site.  Then it occurred to me that maybe you are a newbie to RLC. 

Perhaps you hadn't seen the drama that resulted from the dynamics of the lesbian's relationship.  (did you even know we had lesbians?)

Perhaps you hadn't seen the drama that occurred almost every day between Gia and Ian...that ultimately ended up with her pulling a knife on him.

Perhaps you hadn't seen the drama that lead up to Olga and Serge leaving their apartment.

Those are only a few of the things I have seen here.  These events didn't just happen overnight, either.  They were a direct result of the "dynamics" of their relationships...dynamics that unfolded over the course of weeks...months. 

Every one of the couples I have watched have their own dynamics.  Perhaps you are not sensitive enough to see that...or, perhaps you are too busy focusing on who is picking her nose and eating it.