Martina & Alberto - 2023 #9

Noldus

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Martina's reaction when Alberto tells her that he fucked the girl the night before

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Thanks Noldus. This is great to see. Martina looks relieved and happy for Alberto and nice to see her real emotions and expessions. She does have a great smile doesn't she.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DWI said:

Thanks Noldus. This is great to see. Martina looks relieved and happy for Alberto and nice to see her real emotions and expessions. She does have a great smile doesn't she.

You are right, inwardly she was happy for Alberto not jealous or envious in the least.😉

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Martina's reaction when Alberto tells her that he fucked the girl the night before

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

That is even a more positive reaction than I suspected. I thought that she would be happy for him, but it is nice to really see the response. 

Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That is even a more positive reaction than I suspected. I thought that she would be happy for him, but it is nice to really see the response. 

Thanks for the info.

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

HJ now

I don't know where they disappear to but they sure can disappear.

• Confused 1

On 9/24/2023 at 8:52 PM, coolcucumber said:

If that's true then whenever Alberto couldn't last longer with Martina, he needs to tell her that he wants to fuck other girls so he could last longer with her, in other words he needs to tell her every other four days

Its not the truth. Its some member here thinking he knows the truth..Huge difference 😉

2 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

WHO IS THIS MAN!!  Certainly not the Alberto we've seen all these years/

Interesting..... Alberto's performance with this girl, and Alberto's past performance with Martina. Huh. Nice to have a shiny new ball to play with. 

• Like 1