Elli, Vladellia (2023) #5

Noldus

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Elli and Vencel fucking

What the fuck. This is bull crap….he is a p.o.s. 

Elli, I am really disappointed in you, young lady. You could fuck anyone you want in the world and you let that sack of shit defile you. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha 1

Not hearing from tinga and ddhm. Your future RLC star seems to be nothing more than a slug with no backbone. Time for RLC to accept that this apt. should be Vladellia's and Elli should be roommate. That way Vencel can't act like he owns the place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Not hearing from tinga and ddhm. Your future RLC star seems to be nothing more than a slug with no backbone. Time for RLC to accept that this apt. should be Vladellia's and Elli should be roommate. That way Vencel can't act like he owns the place.

I saw he assumed the position this morning,shirtless on his gaming chair 🤦 .....if anyone is a slug here,it's Vencel

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I sure hope Vladellia doesn't smell like Vencels dick after sleeping in that bed. Yuch….though Elli might become attracted to her 

I assumed that’s where they fucked?

puke GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I saw he assumed the position this morning,shirtless on his gaming chair 🤦 .....if anyone is a slug here,it's Vencel

Agreed, that's why I said to change the order of names. Elli clearly does not know or want to cut off Vencel and that leads to him behaving like Vladie is just a guest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Agreed, that's why I said to change the order of names. Elli clearly does not know or want to cut off Vencel and that leads to him behaving like Vladie is just a guest.

Yes,I don't like the way they had to be quiet last night getting a snack in the kitchen because his fat ass was asleep on the couch....by the way they tried not to wake him you'd think he had to work or something the next day right? 😠

I know this is irrelevant to anything interesting, but in Afrikaans 'Vla' = custard. So instead of trying to wrap my head around Vladellia 10 times a day, I now just think of this apartment as 'Ellie & custard' 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, yosakku said:

imagine having such a pathetic life that you get mad someone who has no relation to you fucked their ex. i am so glad she fucked vencel again cause i got to see (again) how pathetic some people on this forum are

Well you missed the point. Its not that she fucked Vencel but the implications of that. But I'm happy you got to see how pathetic my life is. Yeah right. So you got to see two people fuck....... Hooray for you.

• Haha 1