Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

10 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

"There are some members who know a lot but don't share anything (anymore) here."

This is very frustrating in an effort to understand the underlying issues and events of this relationship!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

I'm glad we can share our thoughts on Martina's happiness. My view is that she may outwardly seem happy but she just doesn't seem "content" to me. Is it because she still loves Alberto, emotionally and physically, deep down inside and really doesn't want to see him with another? Are her sexual feelings confusing her? Is it her personal problems with her family, school, working and finances? Something isn't right. She seems lost sometimes......just my feeling about her.

Yes Star, I agree she does not seem content inside.  She has a lot going on and she’s at a point in her life where the future is maybe little uncertain:  her dad, her job, her studies, a girlfriend we understand to be married who may be into Martina more than Martina would like right now.  She is clearly a Type A personality that is very deliberate when it comes to the important things in life.  But I feel confident that she is happy with her decision to leave Alberto.  I think this causes her stress because she DOES care for him … but more as a brother than a lover.  It is possible too that she is questioning all of this … she thinks she may be more of a lesbian … the sex is incredible … but maybe it’s better for her future to have crappy sex with a great man like Alberto.  These thoughts can cause stress and it will show on her as we have seen.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Francisq1 said:

I would be more mixed than you on this point. I think she cares about Alberto, it's certainly not love with a capital A, but there is a lot of tenderness, for example last night when Alberto was sleeping dressed, she took off his earpiece and undid the belt so that he is comfortable. However, she remains in her role as a scorned woman. A game of avoidance without straying too far.

Yes she DOES care about Alberto.  It seems people think that FWB relationships are just hookups.  I don’t think this at all.  There has to be a connection of sorts.  The FWB couple are close and they CARE about each other.  They are FRIENDS. They have sex for sex sakes … it’s just sex.

Best example of FWB I can point to here is that big black American military guy that comes to fuck Masha 3-4 times per year.  They have a wonderful weekend when he’s in town.  It appears they are close to each other as friends.  But when they get together, they love to fuck.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Therefore, here is a brief explanation who GF1 and GF3 is in order to answer your question.

Thanks Berty … well done!  

There was a time when if you posted something like this, you would have been blasted for being a crazy speculator and you were being rude and hostile to this loving couple.

But those people are nowhere to be found now.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Thanks Berty … well done!  

There was a time when if you posted something like this, you would have been blasted for being a crazy speculator and you were being rude and hostile to this loving couple.

But those people are nowhere to be found now.

I think speculating and writing long posts is jour job now😄...Currently speculations are here more welcome than facts . Berty has more sources, means also more infos. Sometimes right sometimes wrong as we all are here. But the problem is that such private infos are not really allowed to be posted here so such posts are mostly deleted...🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes Star, I agree she does not seem content inside.  She has a lot going on and she’s at a point in her life where the future is maybe little uncertain:  her dad, her job, her studies, a girlfriend we understand to be married who may be into Martina more than Martina would like right now.  She is clearly a Type A personality that is very deliberate when it comes to the important things in life.  But I feel confident that she is happy with her decision to leave Alberto.  I think this causes her stress because she DOES care for him … but more as a brother than a lover.  It is possible too that she is questioning all of this … she thinks she may be more of a lesbian … the sex is incredible … but maybe it’s better for her future to have crappy sex with a great man like Alberto.  These thoughts can cause stress and it will show on her as we have seen.

I completely agree. We also have to keep in mind that Martina is still quite young and inexperienced in making these kinds of life altering decisions which adds another layer of stress for her. But she is obviously a smart girl and will figure it all out as each of us must do at times.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think speculating and writing long posts is jour job now😄...Currently speculations are here more welcome than facts . Berty has more sources, means also more infos. Sometimes right sometimes wrong as we all are here. But the problem is that such private infos are not really allowed to be posted here so such posts are mostly deleted...🤷‍♂️

Hello Adalbert, I am against any kind of speculation and always tried to only trust reliable sources. Please explain to me where I described speculation.
You wrote "Sometimes right sometimes wrong as we all are here." Please describe where I described things incorrectly/wrong or what you doubt. Please.
We both know the German saying: Anyone who knows the whole truth but only tell half the truth is lying.
Seen this way, many participants here in the forum have lied for years.
Example: How often was written: 'Martina goes to the disco with friends to dance.' The truth would have been: 'Martina goes to a gay/lesbian club (called a discotheque) with her friends, who are all lesbians and gays. Now you know what often happened there.

Regarding your comment: 'But the problem is that such private information is not really allowed to be posted here.' Then at least 75% of all posts would have to be deleted. Of course, your last post with the info “Short visit of her parents” too.

I have divided Martina into Martina#1 and Martina#2. Most of the time she lives in her Martia#2 world. And this world is outside the M&A apartment, e.g. everything that was written about Martina's visits to B4/B7 would have to be deleted.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, MountainSwede said:
12 hours ago, berty_47 said:

"There are some members who know a lot but don't share anything (anymore) here."

This is very frustrating in an effort to understand the underlying issues and events of this relationship!

I find it very interesting that berty_47’s posts keep getting deleted.

I also find this VERY interesting. 

Adalbert joined the site very early - March 29 2014 – never posted for 7 years.

Deepdave joined the site very early – Dec 31 2014 – never posted for 7 years.

Adalbert first post - April 24 2021 – M&A apartment (only posts about this apartment)

Deepdave first post -June 4 2021 – M&A apartment (only posts about this apartment) 

There are two other variations of the name Adalbert as members.

Both joined within a month of each other in 2018.

Both have never posted, and both have recent profile visitors blocked.

Both last visited one year after joining and never again.

There are two other variations of Deepdave as members.

There are a lot of daves, but these two members are the only handles with a 4 letter name preceding “dave”, all one word.

Both joined within 11 days of each other in 2016.

Both have never posted and both have recent profile visitors blocked.

Both never visited again after the day they joined.

I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

What I do know is two things ;

RLC certainly runs some handles on this board, they would be crazy not to. 

There is a deep back channel on this board, that likes to control the narrative. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3