Martina & Alberto - 2023 #10

Noldus

43 minutes ago, bobknob said:

I find it very interesting that berty_47’s posts keep getting deleted.

I also find this VERY interesting. 

Adalbert joined the site very early - March 29 2014 – never posted for 7 years.--> right 👍

Deepdave joined the site very early – Dec 31 2014 – never posted for 7 years. --> not sure about that🤷‍♂️

Adalbert first post - April 24 2021 – M&A apartment (only posts about this apartment) -->  not right 🤔

Deepdave first post -June 4 2021 – M&A apartment (only posts about this apartment)  --> not sure about that🤷‍♂️

There are two other variations of the name Adalbert as members. --> nice info not aware of that..👍

Both joined within a month of each other in 2018.  --> nice info not aware of that..👍

Both have never posted, and both have recent profile visitors blocked. -->then  why should we be interested in them...🤷‍♂️

Both last visited one year after joining and never again.-->then  why should we be interested in them...🤷‍♂️

There are two other variations of Deepdave as members.

There are a lot of daves, but these two members are the only handles with a 4 letter name preceding “dave”, all one word.

Both joined within 11 days of each other in 2016.

Both have never posted and both have recent profile visitors blocked.

Both never visited again after the day they joined.

I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

What I do know is two things ;

RLC certainly runs some handles on this board, they would be crazy not to. 

There is a deep back channel on this board, that likes to control the narrative. --> nice, if I underytand you right, then I should ask RLC  for some money 😄 up to now I've not received any....

Haha....nice post but conclusions are in my case wrong see my comments....,but you can for sure belive whatever you want. But by the way if I check your profile many of the things you mentioned above might also fit exactly...😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

Hello Adalbert, I am against any kind of speculation and always tried to only trust reliable sources. Please explain to me where I described speculation.
You wrote "Sometimes right sometimes wrong as we all are here." Please describe where I described things incorrectly/wrong or what you doubt. Please.
We both know the German saying: Anyone who knows the whole truth but only tell half the truth is lying.
Seen this way, many participants here in the forum have lied for years.
Example: How often was written: 'Martina goes to the disco with friends to dance.' The truth would have been: 'Martina goes to a gay/lesbian club (called a discotheque) with her friends, who are all lesbians and gays. Now you know what often happened there.

Regarding your comment: 'But the problem is that such private information is not really allowed to be posted here.' Then at least 75% of all posts would have to be deleted. Of course, your last post with the info “Short visit of her parents” too.

I have divided Martina into Martina#1 and Martina#2. Most of the time she lives in her Martia#2 world. And this world is outside the M&A apartment, e.g. everything that was written about Martina's visits to B4/B7 would have to be deleted.

Berty, you have misunderstood my post. I mentioned that you have real and trustful sources not like many here who only speculate ....I know you have very detailed infos collected over the years. But why some of your posts are deleted I also don't know (but can tell you some of my posts are also deleted)😉. I think the admin might can give here some infos. My travel infos seems not to be too private, since this post is not deleted...

Wish you all the best...

23 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Haha....nice post but conclusions are in my case wrong see my comments....,but you can for sure belive whatever you want. But by the way if I check your profile many of the things you mentioned above might also fit exactly...😉

The only other place you posted was B4, and only once Martina started visiting B4, and when she stopped visiting, you stopped posting in B4.

Face it there is something phoney about you and your posting history, everyone see's it.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bobknob said:

I find it very interesting that berty_47’s posts keep getting deleted.

I also find this VERY interesting. 

berty deletes the posts

12 minutes ago, bobknob said:

The only other place you posted was B4, and only once Martina started visiting B4, and when she stopped visiting, you stopped posting in B4.

Face it there is something phoney about you and your posting history, everyone see's it.   

Don't be so hard on Alberto

bobknob joined December 13 2020 and has only made 28 posts, that is an average of 9.33 per year 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, bobknob said:

I'm honored to have such a stalker. Oh, by the way, I've already posted in the forum of Linda and Tibor, Leora, Marsha etc. You don't seem to be up to date. 🤭

But you only seem to post about Alberto and Martina...what does that mean to me...  😄  But as I said you can belive and think whatever you want I don't care.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think speculating and writing long posts is jour job now😄...Currently speculations are here more welcome than facts . Berty has more sources, means also more infos. Sometimes right sometimes wrong as we all are here. But the problem is that such private infos are not really allowed to be posted here so such posts are mostly deleted...🤷‍♂️

It’s always been my job to speculate!😁 What other job would I have.

I fail to see why speculations are so frowned upon here.  That’s all we have really.  It’s a huge paradox that on a website where we SEE them 24x7 … we still have little insight into who they are, their thoughts, their feelings, their emotions.

There are no such things as facts here, beyond what we see with our eyes.  The translators are wonderful of course but we should be skeptical of them too.  They are not perfect, they have their own biases, and as we have been told, Catalan is a difficult language to understand with all of its colloquialisms.   I have seen a few transcripts of their conversations and while I think they represent what took place rather well, we should not accept everything in such a transcript as a fact.

So yes … we should all value speculations because no one here has a monopoly on the full set of all true facts.

How many times did I say that I thought @Deepdave was probably correct that this couple was rock solid?  I knew he was wired into the backchannel … I was only annoyed because of the sanctimonious way he put these two on a pedestal.  But a lot of things did not add up when we watched the cams so I always maintained a healthy skepticism and I speculated.  Where is he now?  

We would all be better off if we admit we are seeing only the tip of the iceberg.  Like now for example … are they moving or not?  Did Alberto buy a house or not?  Unless I see the contracts, I will be doubtful of everything.  And I am not saying we are entitled to anything more than the tip of the iceberg we see on cam.

Why isn’t the thought that they are moving out considered a “wild speculation” instead of being accepted as fact?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Hello Adalbert, I am against any kind of speculation and always tried to only trust reliable sources.

Nice post again Berty but see my last post.  I think we should welcome speculations and use them to open our minds to what may be happening.  Other than this, we agree.