B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

1 minute ago, Zorro0 said:

Has Megans bf come back?  if not who is sleeping in her bed with her?  Many thanks...

Well, which girl, as some here might believe, had her long scheduled move-out yesterday, but probably needed a bed to sleep in for the night?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, which girl, as some here might believe, had her long scheduled move-out yesterday, but probably needed a bed to sleep in for the night?

and her stuff are on the street?

Sambuka is local, she even have a kid.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

and her stuff are on the street?

Sambuka is local, she even have a kid.

... I do not know and I do not care. I am only interested in what happens in the apartments and all I see is an empty bed in one room and a double occupied bed in another room. All while a do nothing girl occupies the best room with the most space. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

... I do not know and I do not care. I am only interested in what happens in the apartments and all I see is an empty bed in one room and a double occupied bed in another room. All while a do nothing girl occupies the best room with the most space. 

I was just explaining that your assumption was wrong. You really enjoy to be passive-aggressive in your posts and when someone responds to it you come up with a cheap excuse. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I was just explaining that your assumption was wrong. You really enjoy to be passive-aggressive in your posts and when someone responds to it you come up with a cheap excuse. 

The only assumption I have made is that the do nothing girls are very likely to have a sex life off camera, and this you have even confirmed to me. 

No matter. The question on my mind is why one of the girls who participated in the project is leaving, while a do nothing girl is staying. For this, I'm not really interested in the reason why she's leaving, but rather why the do nothing girl isn't finally leaving. I count here above all how little in terms of actual content is currently still to be seen in GoV.