B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

They do everything so as to show they fill the beds .. from the alcohol drink ( Sambuka ) to a car model ( Octavia ) .. welcome and after studying her , the opinion of the type of girl we will be expecting to see will be posted 😁 

• Haha 2

I wonder why they did not fill Tani's room first?  There are still three empty beds in B-4, and I think LiaLia is a big question mark.  Is RLC anticipating the departure of Shantal or Megan in the near future?

can someone explain me why it's taking just 24 h for replace Sambulka in B1

and for B4 we have still no replacement for three girls a month later... have they reduce the budget for B4 or what

it's hard the understand the management of this site sometimes

8 minutes ago, zone51 said:

and for B4 we have still no replacement for three girls a month later... have they reduce the budget for B4 or what

In a word...No

• Upvote 1

Il y a 40 minutes, DDHM a dit :

Ils font tout pour montrer qu’ils remplissent les lits.. de la boisson alcoolisée ( Sambuka ) à un modèle de voiture ( Octavia ) .. Bienvenue et après l’avoir étudiée, l’opinion du type de fille que nous nous attendons à voir sera affichée 😁 

Maintenant, nous devons également ajouter le modèle Fabia

15 minutes ago, zone51 said:

Maybe they let the villas bleed to death and don't refill them anymore, that would be a good plan, get rid of that rubbish

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

new girl looks nice, without puffy lips and the accompanying well-known RLC characteristics of a (...), good hope that she is an asset, but let's wait and see

With a new girl who resorts to the candle bathroom trick you know immediately that there is no hope. 😔

One can well imagine how she had already thought carefully beforehand about how she would have to participate only as little as possible. The chance is very high that RLC has found another do nothing girl. 

Well, it's a pity, but at least this way one doesn't have to hope unnecessarily for an improvement. 

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

With a new girl who resorts to the candle bathroom trick you know immediately that there is no hope. 😔

One can well imagine how she had already thought carefully beforehand about how she would have to participate only as little as possible. The chance is very high that RLC has found another do nothing girl. 

Well, it's a pity, but at least this way one doesn't have to hope unnecessarily for an improvement. 

is very possible but I'll wait and see, I think she likes girls 😇

oh well.. RLC is so deep in the shit that it doesn't really matter