B1 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October)

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Octavia is pretty, she is definitely an improvement over the last occupier of that room. I just hope that Shantal would finally leave too. She is one of the most boring RLC characters ever. 

Whether she is pretty or not, she needs to be entertaining like Sambuka was, although she often turned B1 into a cock house. As for Shantal...I 1000% agree but knowing her she could play the race card if RLC tells her to FO, which is why I think they have left her alone. I've been more entertained by the cooker in B1 kitchen than Shantal...she is nothing more than a freeloader who just sleeps there and eats Megan's cooked food. She's basically a useless cunt. 

I may be biased but when I see any of these pictures ... it reminds me of Shantal ( ... on the bed ... where else?).

Any of you had similar thoughts with other pictures?

spacer.png

spacer.png

BTW first one is an ameba and second one is Dali's "Persistence of Memory"

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Whether she is pretty or not, she needs to be entertaining like Sambuka was, although she often turned B1 into a cock house. As for Shantal...I 1000% agree but knowing her she could play the race card if RLC tells her to FO, which is why I think they have left her alone. I've been more entertained by the cooker in B1 kitchen than Shantal...she is nothing more than a freeloader who just sleeps there and eats Megan's cooked food. She's basically a useless cunt. 

I am sure there were others like her but that’s on another level…her room is more like a homeless shelter than anything else…cunt should’ve been kicked out months ago 

• Upvote 1