I FOUND THE TRICK FOR YOUR VERY OWN RLC LOGIN!!!

Guest Krysez

Guest Krysez

This post is strictly for those who have been constantly "begging very nicely" for a login to RLC. I am so happy I found this trick as it will definitely help those in desperate need of a RLC login.

Pay attention, cause based off of your past posts this may be difficult for you to understand on the first try.

First login to http://www.reallifecam.com/

Next click the "Join" button in the upper right of the screen.

The great thing about this trick is that you don't have to use someone else's email or password!

This trick lets you use your own email & password so it is easier to remember.

Now when you get to the next screen you will actually need a card, but it's okay, cause you can still use all your own information for this part too.

Here's the trick...

Once you are done, scroll to the bottom & click "Complete This Secure Purchase"

Somehow, like by magic, you will immediately get access to the site. All rooms at all times!!!

The best thing about it....!!!

You can STOP BEGGING FOR FREE ACCESS

I tested this trick & I am 100% sure, it is the ONLY WAY to get full access to the site.

However, this trick is so complicated, even I can't do it. So, I just stay content with what I can view for free.

I hope this has been helpful to us all. Thank You

Awesome, Krysez!  Lmao!  ;D  But make sure you use a CREDIT card, because a green card won't work, neither will a food stamp card.  And if it's your birthday, your out of luck 'cause a birthday card won't work either, lmfao haaaaa  ;D 

Guest 862286

Thats hilarious KRYSEZ. Well done. Like Nullburner said, undisputed, best post ever... 8)

Guest ayesha

can anybody tell me that how can i get free access to reallifecam just for one day........

Guest Mirra

What a bunch of lurks.  You want to get something for free????  There is a rumor going about town that the only thing you can get for free is your  mother's pussy.....ask my father, he might be yours too.... ((My mother was always wondering why he didn't come home straight away after going full on like a sweaty ape at the banana station all day.))  ......we know why now!! You need money to get full access to RLC?  Maybe baby if you just ask me nicely for it...................NO! I won't give it to you even though you might be my half brother or sister.  Hey you all I am just kidding around don't get bent over it.

Guest Krysez

can anybody tell me that how can i get free access to reallifecam just for one day........

Are you fucking kidding me??

This is a joke post...right??.......RIGHT!!??

Guest 862286

Are you fucking kidding me??

This is a joke post...right??.......RIGHT!!??

Their just yanking your chain... 8)