DirtyBin.Com File Hosting - Now Working

Admin

DirtyBin.Com is now working properly. Instead of using internal storage for file hosting, we are now using a much more reliable Cloud back-end. Please let me know if you experience any issues with it. Payza integration is working and can be used to upgrade your account.

Note: Files that have been previously uploaded will still have the same issues. New files are uploaded directly to the cloud.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I learned that if you register for free account you are limited to 1GB storage

non registered users  have no storage limit ??? :o

That's because there is no way to track free users. However, uploads are limited to 100mb and they are only stored for 40 days. Also, the download speed is slightly limited for non-logged in users.

I learned that if you register for free account you are limited to 1GB storage

non registered users  have no storage limit ??? :o

That's because there is no way to track free users. However, uploads are limited to 100mb and they are only stored for 40 days. Also, the download speed is slightly limited for non-logged in users.

1gb storage it's not much these days ::)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Looking at the estimated download times, they are much longer than usual.  Either Dirtybin is undergoing a partial denial of service attack or some maintenance is being done.  either way, it's been several days since the last time it didn't just keep recycling through the one-minute countdown.