Elli, Vladellia (2023) #6

Pete1960

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The guest girl is drunk and unstable and leaving with Vla

Guest girl appeared to have something sexual going on with a guy in the bathroom that didn't end well and she locked herself in. Another one of the guys got the emergency key and opened the door which I don't think she was happy about.

Shortly after the guys were shown the door and left the apartment. The two who I assume are the girls boyfriends then came back.

Guest girl left shortly after with Vla.

15 hours ago, peking said:

missed also because of college football

glad it was on

Hi Peking, any particular college, or just college football in general. I watch the NFL like I did today With my Dad. Eagles my team, tomorrow KC. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Guest girl appeared to have something sexual going on with a guy in the bathroom that didn't end well and she locked herself in. Another one of the guys got the emergency key and opened the door which I don't think she was happy about.

Shortly after the guys were shown the door and left the apartment. The two who I assume are the girls boyfriends then came back.

Guest girl left shortly after with Vla.

from what i could see what went wrong was vladellia's boyfriend interrupting them and shouting something about something being obscene. don't speak the language but that word kept being repeated and he sounded angry. i think he is somewhat of a prude valdellia keeps trying to get him to do more but he stops at just kissing

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, yosakku said:

from what i could see what went wrong was vladellia's boyfriend interrupting them and shouting something about something being obscene. don't speak the language but that word kept being repeated and he sounded angry. i think he is somewhat of a prude valdellia keeps trying to get him to do more but he stops at just kissing

This apt has turned into a steaming pile of horse shit!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Das kann doch gar nicht sein. 😉Nach Aussage von ddhm soll sich die Wohnung wegen Elli zur Rettung von RLC entwickeln. 😁

I admire and respect his optimism, but it's a lost cause..... this apt is a kindergarten

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Peking, any particular college, or just college football in general. I watch the NFL like I did today With my Dad. Eagles my team, tomorrow KC. 

just luv college because money is not an issue. well some are playing for future money, lol.

I see philly and kc in the super bowl again.

• Haha 1