Masha - 2023 #6

Pete1960

They spoke Ukrainian in the bedroom and Babi was more pissed that Roxy didn't tell her the truth about having sex with Elvis.

She said it was Masha doing things to her but then Babi said she heard everything accusing her of lying and Roxy told her the truth. 

Babi told her she was happy for her and asked her to never lie again because she knows her so well. Everything is fine after the convo.

Roxy gets really horny after she has few drinks and was masturbating the whole time. I believe she really enjoyed first threesome experience. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

I thought Shorty's name was Roxi.  Or is that someone else?

We need to decide , same person but needs one name ,  Roxi is better , Shorty is a bit degrading in my opinion , its right of course but I think not nice to call someone like that ,although even if she knew , I don’t think she would be bothered called so 😁

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

We need to decide , same person but needs one name ,  Roxi is better , Shorty is a bit degrading in my opinion , its right of course but I think not nice to call someone like that ,although even if she knew , I don’t think she would be bothered called so 😁

Thanks for your input El Greco