Pussy and feet

Chiller.Aquarium

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, but what about her feet?

The 'Kerrigan Gap' is awesome.

Sorry mate, the only Kerrigan Gap I understand is the gap between promises and results. What's your reference directed to or is it the same (looks good but wouldn't deliver)?

I'm sure that you remember the Olympic skater Nancy Kerrigan(sp?). The one the fat trailer trash pig Tonya Harding had her knees whacked to stop her from competing.

Well, she had a perfect gap between her legs that became known as 'The Kerrigan Gap'. It gets formed when a woman has very strong legs with no fat between them. Usually, you can get a good cameltoe image when she wears a bathing suit.

I'm sure that you remember the Olympic skater Nancy Kerrigan(sp?). The one the fat trailer trash pig Tonya Harding had her knees whacked to stop her from competing.

Well, she had a perfect gap between her legs that became known as 'The Kerrigan Gap'. It gets formed when a woman has very strong legs with no fat between them. Usually, you can get a good cameltoe image when she wears a bathing suit.

Leora has one of those wide gaps.

Not a phrase used down here but thanks for the info, didn't know my fetish had a nickname!

tigh_gap_3.jpg