Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

47 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

well he has moved on and probably doesn't want to go back nobody actually knows whats going on except Martina I think doesn't have anyone no guy and no girl because if there was she wouldn't be spending the night in an empty double bed 

If Martina was to have sex with Nelly, she would be the top rated camera 📷 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean_G said:

It must hurt when in her relationship she is limited it seems by her partner's lack of willingness to be exposed.

Sean … if it hurts to be limited by her partner not wanting to have sex on cam … then this is pretty messed up.  99.9999999999% of people on the planet have relationships and fuck in private and not on the internet.  If she loves this woman … go be with her for God sakes.  

I read all the posts about money.  Agree that money is a major sticking point but something else is going on here.  It’s strange that she is still hanging around the apartment.  

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I read all the posts about money.  Agree that money is a major sticking point but something else is going on here.  It’s strange that she is still hanging around the apartment.

I agree. I somehow suspect Martina is not as financially stressed as many think.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

These two have been with RLC for years. They should have all kinds of money saved up. No need for Martina to have to loan money to Alberto and Alberto shouldnt have to resort to extortion to get money from Martina.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sean … if it hurts to be limited by her partner not wanting to have sex on cam … then this is pretty messed up.  99.9999999999% of people on the planet have relationships and fuck in private and not on the internet.  If she loves this woman … go be with her for God sakes.  

As was mentioned .. She wants also her freedom … 😏

Just saw the replays of what occurred when Martina came back to the apt. tonight. It looked like she was upset about some problem with her new place, maybe with the furniture? She was close to tears at that point. All she needed was a hug and some understanding. So, of course, Alberto started acting like a total, passive-aggressive dick and laid into her about every little thing he could think of, from filling the water bottle to money, until she was in tears. It seemed like he wanted to punish her and show off to the Goth Girl who just sat there like a lump of crap on a log. I think he was trying to blame Martina for most of his problems. It was inexcusable the way he treated her. 

Martina needs to get out of there, get on with her new life and leave Alberto to his fate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:
6 hours ago, Sean_G said:

It must hurt when in her relationship she is limited it seems by her partner's lack of willingness to be exposed.

I don't think there is a partner if so why no overnighters at the partner's place or is she/he/it still in a relationship 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Ik heb net de herhalingen gezien van wat er gebeurde toen Martina terugkwam in het appartement. vanavond. Het leek erop dat ze boos was over een probleem met haar nieuwe huis, misschien met het meubilair? Ze was op dat moment bijna in tranen. Het enige wat ze nodig had was een knuffel en wat begrip. Dus begon Alberto zich natuurlijk te gedragen als een totale, passief-agressieve lul en begon haar over alles te vertellen wat hij maar kon bedenken, van het vullen van de waterfles tot geld, totdat ze in tranen was. Het leek alsof hij haar wilde straffen en wilde pronken met de Goth Girl die daar maar als een stuk stront op een boomstronk zat. Ik denk dat hij Martina de schuld probeerde te geven van de meeste van zijn problemen. Het was onvergeeflijk hoe hij haar behandelde. 

Martina moet daar weg, verder gaan met haar nieuwe leven en Alberto aan zijn lot overlaten.

Hoe geeft zij Alberto de laatste jaren behandeld?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Just saw the replays of what occurred when Martina came back to the apt. tonight. It looked like she was upset about some problem with her new place, maybe with the furniture? She was close to tears at that point. All she needed was a hug and some understanding. So, of course, Alberto started acting like a total, passive-aggressive dick and laid into her about every little thing he could think of, from filling the water bottle to money, until she was in tears. It seemed like he wanted to punish her and show off to the Goth Girl who just sat there like a lump of crap on a log. I think he was trying to blame Martina for most of his problems. It was inexcusable the way he treated her. 

Martina needs to get out of there, get on with her new life and leave Alberto to his fate.

Agree, she should get out as fast as possible....things will only get worser day by day.....Juliet should have watched the scene carefully to see the other side of Alberto that she doesn't (yet) know....😟

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It sounds like some think that Martina comes home now because she has no other place to sleep. I don't think that is why she is still there. She has brought many of her friends home and slept (zzzzzzz) with them on camera while she has made Alberto sleep in the guest room so she could fuck Nelly.  She has allowed Big Guy to actually sleep next to her in Alberto's spot. As many times as Martina has slept away from Alberto, I don't think she is having a problem finding somewhere else to sleep. When she met with Nelly yesterday, Bogdan stayed very close by and sat between them whenever he could. He may have sensed something going on with her. She could have stayed there at the villa but she came home.  The only possible reason that I have not heard so far as to why Martina seems to keep coming back is that she is trying to cock-block. LOL  It may be simply that she has to put in a specific amount of time on camera  each month in order to get the RLC check.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Once again, Martina was fucking around with Nelly and whoever the new person in her life is and at no time did Alberto make a stink or anyone here pity him. Now things have flipped and Alberto is the one who has moved on and the Martina defenders come out to try to blame Alberto. Sorry, she is in no way innocent and does not deserve a hug. How many times she lay on the couch with the big guy caressing her is full public view and who knows what else away from cameras. I am sorry to lose an interesting couple but Martina is the one who made the choices that led to this now public mess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7