Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

Just now, DWI said:

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you. Over two years ago two well repected translators were kind enough to PM me Martina's real name. The multi-letter name on the fridge is exactly the same as the real name they PMed me. In addition, the last tiime Martina recently attended a party at B7 she was introduced to another woman and she told the woman her real name, " I'm ......". Same name on the fridge and the one PMed to me.

I wouldn't take them too seriously.. the people here who think they know

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

This is a stupid opinion...there are a few that know a thing or two about what takes place off cam,like for instance,this party,i've been hearing about it all week....why would you say some here don't know what they're talking about?

• Haha 1

Just now, cupid30 said:

This is a stupid opinion...there are a few that know a thing or two about what takes place off cam,like for instance,this party,i've been hearing about it all week....why would you say some here don't know what they're talking about?

Do you know the term open doors, you can guess the things they say yourself, you don't need so-called insiders for that, I already have four emails from people who supposedly knew Mailia's name and they are all different.
I don't believe anyone on this forum anymore when it comes to things off camera, I'm not even interested in what they do off camera but I laugh at the fairy tales

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

The thing is, when I used a strong magnifier today, the name I saw  matches the PMed Martina's name EXACTLY. Of course the initials C and J are the first initials of both Alberto's and Martina's real names that were PMed me. To me, that's proof enough.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Next table setting - now it's time for Martina and her friends to eat... it's just totally "strange"

Maybe things are not as friendly and pleasant as we think here but the fact that Alberto constantly flees to the balcony says it all.
It is best for everyone to put an end to this very quickly

Martina and Alberto have created an impossible and ridiculous situation for themselves in recent months and now they are stuck with it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Do you know the term open doors, you can guess the things they say yourself, you don't need so-called insiders for that, I already have four emails from people who supposedly knew Mailia's name and they are all different.
I don't believe anyone on this forum anymore when it comes to things off camera, I'm not even interested in what they do off camera but I laugh at the fairy tales

That's bullshit,you love the drama just Like the rest of us

• Like 1