Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

Looks like Martina had the money for a new e-bike.  🤔  Unless it was a gift... from GF4 maybe?  Either way, do you think Alberto will finish putting it together for her? 🤣  Maybe she'll have Nelly and Bog over so he can assemble it.  😂

OK, not positive it's an e-bike, but it does apparently fold in half.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Looks like Martina had the money for a new e-bike.  🤔  Unless it was a gift... from GF4 maybe?  Either way, do you think Alberto will finish putting it together for her? 🤣  Maybe she'll have Nelly and Bog over so he can assemble it.  😂

OK, not positive it's an e-bike, but it does apparently fold in half.

that's to make it easier to pop in for breakfast lunch and tea and the occasional over nighter

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

I think it's heavier than she thought it was going to be.  She compared it to her other bike.  It didn't look like she was too happy about that.

i was going to buy one until i felt the weight jeez theyre heavy, so heavy shes on the couch trying to have a sleep in albertos halfway house 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DoKi said:

Sorry guys, but by the way, who is the GF4?

Hi DoKi,

She's Martina's new love interest. Martina plans to 'live' with her.

Martina's choice was certainly a conscious one, as there was no shortage of candidates for her: man and woman and me😍.

But what's strange, and mentioned by many, is that during this transition, Martina seems much more depressed about having made this choice and its implications. Presumably, seeing 'her' Alberto adjust to this transition much more easily by having a new girlsfriend 'right away' (Juliet) seems to destabilize Martina even more.

Yet, usually in life, a new relationship brings its share of apprehensions, but above all the pleasure to come in this new relationship wins out. 

Martina has always been able to surprise us from the beginning to the end of her RLC career.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Alberto has finally managed to pay for his new house.

Martina gets a spiffy new bike & Alberto gets a new house... did someone win the Barcelona lottery?  I thought they were both supposed to be broke?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

She's Martina's new love interest. Martina plans to 'live' with her.

Not sure that has been established as fact. It's been a long standing speculation by many but due to the mystery of GF4's status, no one really knows for sure.

My guess is still FWB and that's all.