Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Are you a dedicated Lesbian? You really come across as a man hater!

But it is Spring 

(In Australia)

A lesbian? No, not me. I have a boyfriend of 6 years I love very much. I'm just not crazy about Alberto.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

That was meant to be 45 minute blow job's. 😂  do you know what time the hug was?

😄😄😄

I bet it seems like 45 hours to Juliet!

The big hug was on 11 Nov at 19:38. (Taco looks on like a little kid wondering if his parents will stay together.)

Also, note what happens at 19:41:55. I think it speaks volumes about the relationship of these two.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

😄😄😄

I bet it seems like 45 hours to Juliet!

The big hug was on 11 Nov at 19:38. (Taco looks on like a little kid wondering if his parents will stay together.)

Also, note what happens at 19:41:55. I think it speaks volumes about the relationship of these two.

It was one night about a week ago. She pulled out every trick in her book,  and was workin it like an ice cream cone in the desert. He should have stopped her and performed Connie lingus on her. And then settle back and watched some TV. I have to say I don't have this problem with my Guy. I have to slow so he won't cum before he bends me over a chair and works his magic on me. Lol

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It was one night about a week ago. She pulled out every trick in her book,  and was workin it like an ice cream cone in the desert. He should have stopped her and performed Connie lingus on her. And then settle back and watched some TV. I have to say I don't have this problem with my Guy. I have to slow so he won't cum before he bends me over a chair and works his magic on me. Lol

I don't get Alberto sometimes. His mind seems to be elsewhere in some of his marathon sessions with Juliet which may be the cause of his orgasm problem. Money? His new house? Martina?

Your Guy sounds more attentive. He's a keeper!

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, 1962Starfire a dit :

😄 😄 😄

Je parie que cela semble être 45 heures pour Juliette !

Le gros câlin a eu lieu le 11 novembre à 19h38. (Taco ressemble à un petit enfant qui se demande si ses parents vont rester ensemble.)

Notez également ce qui se passe à 19:41:55. Je pense que cela en dit long sur la relation entre ces deux-là.

Etes-vous sûr de la date du 11 novembre ? Pour moi, c'est le 10 novembre dans la chambre. Et Taco en voulait au sandwich d'Alberto.

46 minutes ago, Francisq1 said:

Etes-vous sûr de la date du 11 novembre ? Pour moi, c'est le 10 novembre dans la chambre. Et Taco en voulait au sandwich d'Alberto.

11/10/2023/0:1:50 PM. Thats when I posted it. I dont have replay.

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Do you mean Cunnilingus? 

• Haha 1