Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

They are having sex now in the living room. He seemed to have a difficult time climaxing and needed a break. Maybe her moaning bothers him.  You can hear her from the kitchen camera.   When he returned from getting a drink she picked up right where they left off. Except this time instead of lying on her back she bent over on the couch and let him take her from behind.  

• Sad 1

On 11/24/2023 at 5:01 PM, mingo said:

Jade has some pretty big shoes to fill.. she could learn from Martina and lose those loose clothes.. and after taking a shower, walk around the apartment topless... that's how she'll get more viewers and that's what Martina did.. She does have a nice body under those baggy clothes.  

She took my advice.. Jade is walking around topless in thin underwear.. Very nice body!

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, tle said:

Bring Martina back!

Nah, honestly Martina had nothing left to do there. When she stopped fucking Alberto she stopped being remotely interesting since she was more outside playing with her girlfriend than inside the apartment.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Nah, honestly Martina had nothing left to do there. When she stopped fucking Alberto she stopped being remotely interesting since she was more outside playing with her girlfriend than inside the apartment.

As far as I know, this is mostly Alberto's fault. He has been a jerk to Martina for a long time now. I hope that with Jade things will be different because she seems to be a nice girl.

• Upvote 1