B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

happyone

Posted 50 minutes ago

1 hour ago,  ddhm said: 

If you “ dig “ even deeper and see where these people are mostly from and also their ages , you can extract even more conclusions 😱

Not all of us Americans over 60 are assholes

You know that it wasn’t a post addressed to you , you have never made any “ diversity “ ( to name it gently ) post and the ones that was referred to , I think they know who they are .

If all over 60 were , then “ Houston , we have a problem “ 😁 . You are fine and a good person here and apologies if you think that I also “ mixed you “ in my comment earlier , this wasn’t the intention😇 . As northguy says , of course not all are assholes but these few they affect a large part of the population because they can’t accept that they see things in a way that doesn’t belong to nowadays society way of living . Of course , above all , it is a free and democratic world and anyone can believe whatever they want but look the way that some posts are how they make this “ democratic world “ sound .  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

IMO, the arrival of Daytona reveals or confirms several things.

Sara made an extraordinary effort to welcome Daytona, and to try and integrate her into the Barcelona world.  (I use the pronoun "her", because I believe female was her assigned sex at birth, and she is not trying to be a male.)  Sara was helped in her efforts by Karma.  Karma is becoming more and more open about her sexuality, and sexual exploration.  Svetlana also spent some time talking with Daytona.

Sara currently is a key player in RLC Barcelona.  (And it seems that she has found a a Span-residing, civil partner, thus allowing her to remain in Barcelona under Schengen rules.)

Bogdan and Nelly are out the picture when it comes to hiring new participants.  If they had a role, they would have welcomed Daytona when she arrived.  RLC had Fior pick her up at the airport.

The daylong visit of the mysterious couple to B-7 to meet Wolf and Margo was probably in part to discuss content programming in Barcelona.  (Nelly and Bogdan were apparently not part of the conversation.)   Wolf and Margo were given the okay to produce content that pushed boundaries, --> into kink and fetish.  (I firmly believe the guy paired with Margo in the foursome was hired and paid by RLC to be the fourth participant.  He simply couldn't perform, and Wolf, Margo, and Ulyana improvised., and very successfully.)

IMO, the arrival of Daytona from Russia suggests that the Russian owners of RLC continue to be interested in pushing boundaries, and that they have managed to re-establish a conduit for Russian participants to reach Barcelona, and elsewhere.

I suspect the owners all have golden visas, given by certain Schengen countries (including Spain, Portugal, Italy).

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It's just my personal opinion but putting Cecilia in B1 to put Daytona in her place is like exchanging a Ferrari for a Renault Clio.

It was a gutsy move by RLC to bring in Daytona, But I think it was a mistake. I can see Daytona socializing with others but that's all, and that will do nothing to interest subs  or attract new subs. It would have been much better to put good looking girl in that room, that would give us something interesting to watch. I will be open minded about this, but I think Daytona will just be wandering around the villa feeling out of place.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It's just my personal opinion but putting Cecilia in B1 to put Daytona in her place is like exchanging a Ferrari for a Renault Clio.

Precisely the comparison would be with the Twingo 😅

However I think it depends on what one expects to see in RLC. We must consider that Cecilia is often absent, and I think she is plugging a hole waiting for rlc to find another girl to include in B1. She certainly brought movement in her short stay at B4, but being busy, I don't think she would have gone beyond what she has already done. Furthermore, at B4 the Karma-Sara couple attracts a lot of attention... while at B1 it is decidedly subdued and therefore she will be able to be more useful there.

Good evening everyone, it's evening here in Italy. I'm looking at Neytiri who hasn't crossed paths with Wolf yet today. I find her beautiful and friendly, a spontaneous beauty. She transforms in Wolf's presence and becomes ugly, he has a negative influence towards her. She could come out a nice participant if she didn't depend on Wolf

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2