Cruise into a bar on the shore
Her picture graced the grime on the door
She's a long lost love at first bite
Baby, maybe you're wrong, but you know it's all right
That's right
Backstage we're having the time
Of our lives until somebody said
"Forgive me if I seem out of line"
And she whipped out a gun and tried to blow me away!

[Chorus]
That, that dude looks like a lady

[Verse 2]
Never judge a book by its cover
Or who you gonna love by your lover?
Sayin' love put me wise to her love in disguise
She had the body of a Venus
Lord, imagine my surprise

Chorus]

[Bridge]
So baby, let me follow you down (Let me take a peek, dear)
Baby, let me follow you down (Do me, do me, do me all night)
Baby, let me follow you down (Turn the other cheek, dear)
Baby, let me follow you down (Do me, do me, do me, do me)

[Guitar Solo]

[Bridge]
Ooh, what a funky lady
Oo, she like it, like it, like it, like that
Ooh, he was a lady! Yeah!

[Chorus]

[Outro]
Dude, dude, dude, dude looks like a lady
That, that...

il y a 19 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

Wow, Another Liberal.....Wikipedia is info put in by people like me and you.

Yes, I know that. That's the whole point.

They are also (generally) well-sourced, especially the Wikipedia pages in English & other major languages. If they aren't, a stub is usually displayed saying (parts of) the article need additional sources. This one is rather elaborate, with a lot of sources: often clickable, verifiable links. The fact that most pages have different contributors that add different & verifiable source material adds to its strength.

So, no one is stopping you (or anyone else who believes this obvious hoax) from adding your own take, with reliable & verifiable sources, to the article. 🙂 

But be fair: you nor Max Ragnar actually believe this nonsense, right? 😉 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I woke up at 4:35 am before my 10 hour shift (yes on Thanksgiving- but time and a half pay-yay!) and decided to check in on RLC while I was waking up (I hadn’t checked in on RLC in a couple days).  I see a tenant in B4, who I automatically assume is a “girl named Daytona.” I’m partially awake, but I decide to go quickly to shower replay to “check out the girl,” only to to be shocked awake by what I saw as if someone splashed a pitcher of ice cold Bud Light on my face.

But when I got to work, I thought about it for a little while, and realized that I’m going to save a couple hundred+ dollars  in a couple months when my membership expires!  That thought made me happy 😃.  

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 to my fellow Americans! (And to anyone else who celebrates Thanksgiving)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Kardinalli said:

I woke up at 4:35 am before my 10 hour shift (yes on Thanksgiving- but time and a half pay-yay!) and decided to check in on RLC while I was waking up (I hadn’t checked in on RLC in a couple days).  I see a tenant in B4, who I automatically assume is a “girl named Daytona.” I’m partially awake, but I decide to go quickly to shower replay to “check out the girl,” only to to be shocked awake by what I saw as if someone splashed a pitcher of ice cold Bud Light on my face.

But when I got to work, I thought about it for a little while, and realized that I’m going to save a couple hundred+ dollars  in a couple months when my membership expires!  That thought made me happy 😃.  

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 to my fellow Americans! (And to anyone else who celebrates Thanksgiving)

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 minutes ago, Kardinalli said:

Happy Thanksgiving and I own a Blue & Gold just like the one on your avatar 

• Upvote 1