B4 - General Topic 2023 #68 (November)

52 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Not attracted to Daytona, but I love how this tenant manages to trigger peeps on here! 😄 

Reading this forum becomes pure comedy!

If I see Daytona (or another tenant I'm not attracted to) shower or otherwise naked, I just click away, without any fuss or freaking out. I wouldn't even dream of kicking up a hissy fit on a voyeur forum about this. No matter how (involuntarily) entertaining that post would be. 

You have common sense,if you don't like something,just DON'T WATCH....some here can learn a thing or two from you🤙

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

To elaborate, schools in places are now putting litter boxes in school toilets for students that identify as cats. Hello?

In Canada, in the province of BC, they are mandating teaching children  about all the genders.

I don't think we object to the spirit of this but the govt should stay the fuck out.

Acceptance as identifying as a cat I am sure will happen here.

il y a 20 minutes, Maxbell a dit :

In Canada, in the province of BC, they are mandating teaching children  about all the genders.

I don't think we object to the spirit of this but the govt should stay the fuck out.

Better read up on the later posts. The cat litter box thing is a hoax a lot of people fell for.

Identifying as dogs, including their toilet habits, would have been an even funnier story, but was probably a bit too much even for the trolls who thought up the hoax. Imagine a kid taking a dump against the teacher's chair leg (or humping the teacher's leg!), while being held on a leash by another kid! 😄  💩

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

You have common sense,if you don't like something,just DON'T WATCH....some here can learn a thing or two from you🤙

Vouyeur-house.tv has had that gender in their apartments and they've also have gay (twink & bear) male apartments.  Vouyeurhouse.com has 4 or 5 trans and likely some gays as well. There's no fuss or muss about it.  RLC is just changing with the times. Don't be surprised of there are gay male apartments popping up in the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Vouyeur-house.tv has had that gender in their apartments and they've also have gay (twink & bear) male apartments.  Vouyeurhouse.com has 4 or 5 trans and likely some gays as well. There's no fuss or muss about it.  RLC is just changing with the times. Don't be surprised of there are gay male apartments popping up in the future.

I don’t see anyone on those forums…maybe I am looking at the wrong place 

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I've watched the apt with the shemale,it was hot watching them fuck...some here think RLC is a place of "class" compared to VHTV... it's sex, that's what we come here for,doesn't matter how its packaged. I respect anyone that has the courage to show the world who they are, and I'll resub if Daytona decides to join the fun🍻

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I don’t see anyone on those forums…maybe I am looking at the wrong place 

They are there. Maybe some are off for relocation.

Watch Henry some night he's been known to play the skin flute, take it up the butt and swallow a load. Elon he's played on other skin flutes as well.  Poppy he dressed in girls clothing and wig and beat off for the chaturbate crowd amassing a few hundred tokens.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I see a small cock and balls. That's a man baby!

c56z.jpg

If you ignore the puffy lips that are apparently standard in their world and the long hair I honestly also see a man but the fact that she moves so naturally feminine is confusing and I don't know whether I should say he or she.

We'll just have to wait for the official email about that.

I continue to find it interesting how this is developing and how the fellow residents are dealing with this, I will certainly follow her/him.
and do hope that he/she is treated with some respect, I think it's great to expose yourself like this to anonymous viewers who often have a lot of hatred in them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

2 genders. Universities have expelled students who in science classes stood firm on male female.

1542.jpg.webp

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

But I still would like you to elaborate more on your very credible story about cat litter boxes for pupils who identify as cats.

I'd heard it twice on the radio over the last year or so. The fact checkers say it's false. I think one school did. Neither of us know at this point.

• Haha 1