Adrianna Masturbating

I have a question to all of you!  Who would not want to watch that beautiful Adrianna be alone in her room and slowly start masturbating while lying on her back with her legs spread wide with that beautiful trimmed pussy on display.  Starting slowly and sensually and that building up to a frenzied deep slender finger fucking?

She is by far my favorite of all the RLC girls.....that tall slender body, WOW.  My next favorite after her would have to be Nina & Kira...

en la variedad esta el gusto . yo seria la 2º pareja que echaría fuera , no me gusta nada esa chica , quizas por que la juzgo por su personalidad no solo por su fisico , yo a adriana , leora , diana y las dos tortilleras las echaria de rlf , ya

I've seen her masturbate twice and the second time was yesterday morning while Daniel was away for the night. Both times she was laying on her stomach with her legs spread apart and the sheet over her. You can see her ass going up and down and hear her breathing heavy. I'd be very surprised if she did it out in the open, but we can only hope that she does (well at least some of us).