All Stefan does is play world of warcraft

Actually, he plays one of the war games, like some of the other guys. The monitor faced the camera when they first moved in. I haven't seen or heard anything that would indicate WoW. Have you?

Mark, Anton & Max all play some type of shooter also, but I don't know which (are they all playing the same one?). Nora plays an RPG sometimes, but I haven't seen a clear enough shot to ID that either. Any help out there?

and yes, that seems to be all Stefan does.

Actually, he plays one of the war games, like some of the other guys. The monitor faced the camera when they first moved in. I haven't seen or heard anything that would indicate WoW. Have you?

Mark, Anton & Max all play some type of shooter also, but I don't know which (are they all playing the same one?). Nora plays an RPG sometimes, but I haven't seen a clear enough shot to ID that either. Any help out there?

He plays the WoW and Alma too, i know the name of his PJ inside the game, btw i had the oportunity to "talk" to him when they just moved to the appartment.

He discorved a post from the biggest forum of spain because one friend told him that we was talking and watching the videos when he fucks Alma.

He was reading the post and answer us at the same time, after a while the users from the spain's biggest forum get tired and discover the adress of the appartment the name of his PJ from the wow and they threaten him to ban his PJ  and he get scared ;D

Thats the reason why Stefan moved the monitor to the other side of the desk.

Also, he is a user of the 3rd biggest forum of spain called Meristation when he used to post in the WoW section.

Guest radegonde

Ariel and Harvey play Rayman (origins). This is a very nice arcade game. Not so easy. I wish them a lot of skill with the joystick.

Ariel and Harvey play Rayman (origins). This is a very nice arcade game. Not so easy. I wish them a lot of skill with the joystick.

Ariel has already shown a lot of skill with a "joystick"  :D

Guest Krysez

At first, I was mad at Stefan for playing on the computer so much instead of "embedding" himself inside that fine female.

But then, I was watching Alma in the living room with her keyboard in her lap, like always, and through the reflection on the back window, I see she is also playing games.

So, maybe Stefan has permission to play so she can get her game on also.

If I was Stefan I would be constantly plugging my Game Genie in her NES (Never Ending Sexiness)

If I was Alma...I'd just do myself all day.

I've definitely seen a WoW character and gameplay when his screen used to face the camera

Guest meninblackqt

she playing lol (league of legends) and wow sometimes , and stefan play wow only xp.

is not Warcraft

listen to the sound ...

What part about i know the name of his character in wow don't you understand??

They pay every month for WoW and both alma and stefan plays wow.

She also play LoL but most of the time they play wow, stefan uses even bots and cheats to upgrade his character and alma's character.