Rubber Bullets or Hollow Points?

KarenKraft

An all-new version of Black Friday may soon be upon us.... 

When the Grand Jury in Ferguson releases their findings (probably not to recommend trial for the police officer), it will be SHOPPING DAY (and night(s)) for those who never really cared -- all across America -- but who now are eager to get the jump on all those holiday purchases! 

That brings us to an important decision point:  Should the police/army/National Guard/whatever... use rubber bullets like last time?  Or should they use real, live ammo?  "I'm ready for my headshot, Mr. Demille." 

post-47762-145739623976_thumb.jpg

I think they should start with water cannons.  Those who successfully resist that should get the rubber bullets.  If anyone is left standing, that's a serious badass.  Bring out the hollow points.

Good point.  But being from the West, I hate wasting water.  Why not use the hollow points right away, then use rubber squeegees and water canons to clean up the mess in the street?  Is that a good compromise? 

I think they should start with water cannons.  Those who successfully resist that should get the rubber bullets.  If anyone is left standing, that's a serious badass.  Bring out the hollow points.

Good point.  But being from the West, I hate wasting water.  Why not use the hollow points right away, then use rubber squeegees and water canons to clean up the mess in the street?  Is that a good compromise?

Hollow points. I can appreciate the logic to an escalation in force, but by the time you get from water to hollows, and you will, there's a serious risk of a policeman getting injured. Not worth the risk.  And don't apply the automatic lockout, a good few bursts into the crowd will normally stop them in their tracks. And if it doesn't the increasing pile of bodies acts as a makeshift barricade.

Hollow points. I can appreciate the logic to an escalation in force, but by the time you get from water to hollows, and you will, there's a serious risk of a policeman getting injured. Not worth the risk.  And don't apply the automatic lockout, a good few bursts into the crowd will normally stop them in their tracks. And if it doesn't the increasing pile of bodies acts as a makeshift barricade.

Okay.  Fair enough.  But I was thinking this might be the perfect application for the G2Rammo R.I.P. rounds.  To wit.:

Watched a lot of the stuff these guys do and often very informative, even though I think they are both wannabes. This however, jumps right into the lap of people who want gun control.

Not sure what the lasers, red dots and magnifier are for, love to see him fire from the shoulder (standing unsupported, not prone).

An all-new version of Black Friday may soon be upon us.... 

When the Grand Jury in Ferguson releases their findings (probably not to recommend trial for the police officer), it will be SHOPPING DAY (and night(s)) for those who never really cared -- all across America -- but who now are eager to get the jump on all those holiday purchases! 

That brings us to an important decision point:  Should the police/army/National Guard/whatever... use rubber bullets like last time?  Or should they use real, live ammo?  "I'm ready for my headshot, Mr. Demille."

Live Ammo.

Looks like the folks in Ferguson aren't equipped to understand our judicial system.  They're better with pane glass and baseball bats.

You don't see white folks running around looking like assholes when a white boy gets shot.

I don't understand why the protesting is doing damage to people who had nothing to do with the issue. A lot of people are paying the price for something they had no control over or had any say in the outcome?