Is there a RLC complilation video site still?

Dan916

I used intretedesting.com/reallifecam/ for a long time but that appears to be all spam now.

where can I find videos now adays?  Seems like 95% of the videos on camcaps are deleted or junk.

Edit: Motherless appears to have 90 videos if you search "Reallifecam" 

These are the only sites I know about. I have a big collection of stuff (vids and pics) which I am trying to upload. I have had problems with my mediafire account in the past (all my uploads were blocked so I had to remove my account and start again) and to be honest I am thinking of quitting CC, so I thought I would try to upload everything I have before going...as a kind of "thank you and goodnight" goodwill gesture. It's gonna take me a long, long time to upload though......

These are the only sites I know about. I have a big collection of stuff (vids and pics) which I am trying to upload. I have had problems with my mediafire account in the past (all my uploads were blocked so I had to remove my account and start again) and to be honest I am thinking of quitting CC, so I thought I would try to upload everything I have before going...as a kind of "thank you and goodnight" goodwill gesture. It's gonna take me a long, long time to upload though......

You're changing your nicks, going from senior, to guest, to newbie,  you're fucking confusing the fuck out of me!  What's up dude?  You're not yourself!  You need to snap out of it man!  Get a grip on yourself!  Where are you going to go?  We need to have a NoraLover intervention, or something.  You're not just hurting yourself, you're hurting us too!  :( 

This is my first post since I joined this wonderful forum. Whilst not posting any discussion points I have followed everything you guys have been saying. I am sooo impressed with the wit and observations everyone makes. They have made me smile, laugh out loud as well as making me frustrated and angry! Exactly what a great forum should do.

I hope I can join in the discussions as I gain some confidence!

I am a Nora lover too. I simply find her the most amazing lady in all the houses. I struggle to think if I have ever seen such a beautiful girl.

I will be joining RealLifeCam in the next few weeks following a short holiday and would like to join in posting as many vids as possible. My problem is I don't have a clue how to record the streaming! Can anyone point me in the right direction to the correct software I need? Sorry for the length of the post. I promise to be short and sweet in the future!!! Nora forever!!!! 

I am a Nora lover too. I simply find her the most amazing lady in all the houses. I struggle to think if I have ever seen such a beautiful girl.

Agree, BUT we are gonna have to fight for her, man!!! This town ain't big enough for the two of us....(music cue: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" theme......)

Pistols at dawn, sir!!!!

I AM NORALOVER...I AM NOT A NUMBER...I AM NOT THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS NORALOVER AKA NL AKA NL JNR AKA "WHATEVER"!!!!!!!!

I AM THE ORGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or at least I would be if I could type original correctly!)...you cannot usurp me. Calang, is this your idea of a joke to entice me back...pretend to be another Noralover ....LOL!!!??

Can anyone point me in the right direction to the correct software I need?

I use oCam myself. You can find it free on CNET. Many here prefer the RTMPDump. Check out the Video Links thread for more info.

For posting, most of us prefer Mediafire. You have to register, but it's free & fast with no waiting between DL bullshit.

Guest 862286

Agree, BUT we are gonna have to fight for her, man!!! This town ain't big enough for the two of us....(music cue: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" theme......)

Pistols at dawn, sir!!!!

I AM NORALOVER...I AM NOT A NUMBER...I AM NOT THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS NORALOVER AKA NL AKA NL JNR AKA "WHATEVER"!!!!!!!!

I AM THE ORGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or at least I would be if I could type original correctly!)...you cannot usurp me. Calang, is this your idea of a joke to entice me back...pretend to be another Noralover ....LOL!!!??

Don't worry buddy. her heart is with you. All that stalking payed off...lol. You are and will always be the great NL... 8)

Pistols at dawn, sir!!!!

Not me NL.  I don't pretend to be anything but a dude with a rubber salmon just itching to SALMONIZE the fuck out of someone who desperately needs it!  Lol  ;D