PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Cute looking girl, but looks like the poor girl has no tits whatsoever. As long as she's not another Jannet, I couldn't care less though.

She shouldn't have to worry about buying bras.  One advantage of being titless.

What are you talking about? Those are bigger than Alina's, Diana's, Dasha's, Nina's, Adriana's, Nora's and Alisa's, so those are pretty much RLC average.

Cute looking girl, but looks like the poor girl has no tits whatsoever. As long as she's not another Jannet, I couldn't care less though.

What are you talking about? Those are bigger than Alina's, Diana's, Dasha's, Nina's, Adriana's, Nora's and Alisa's, so those are pretty much RLC average.

Must be that loose fitting sweater that makes her look flat then.

Must be that loose fitting sweater that makes her look flat then.

Might be, and in those T-shirt pictures she had no bra and her breasts are not as perky as those I mentioned, so just she should pay attention to her bras.

Hey watch your tone mister,keep DASHA out of this and we won't have any problems ok thank you :-X :-X
  • Upvote 1

Hey watch your tone mister,keep DASHA out of this and we won't have any problems ok thank you :-X :-X

Seriously, you gotta relax with this Dasha crap! Since your arrival you posted one comment in Dasha's board. The rest of the time you sit here in Nora's board and yapp how Dasha is "your baby".

She's no one's "baby" except her mother's and father's.

And I claim that RLC is Nora's "house". And trust me, you don't wanna stick your ass in that argument.

You should seek professional help.

Don't lump my name in with that asshole Movado,apparently snaky didn't learn not to harass or argue with people after he got banned twice,I'm no longer going to argue with anyone I'm just gonna start reporting you for harassment.

• Upvote 1

By the way, when you wrote that, Dasha was in the bath and I watched her. Why didn't you?

By the way, when you wrote that, Dasha was in the bath and I watched her. Why didn't you?

Wait, what she was in the bathtub?, shit I missed it thanks for letting me know, now I feel horrible,You see that's what I get for getting caught doing stuff in real life and not being glued to my laptop,can you send me a pic please  ;) ;)
  • Upvote 1

Don't lump my name in with that asshole Movado,apparently snaky didn't learn not to harass or argue with people after he got banned twice,I'm no longer going to argue with anyone I'm just gonna start reporting you for harassment.

Before you  can start reporting people you need to become a paying member!

Agree and disagree. I still get the whining emails. Y'all put on your big girl panties and deal with life. I have better things to worry about than someone picking on somebody else. Sheesh.