B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

4 hours ago, Machevh said:

Amalia, Marilyn & Ceci ... would love a tipsy clickbate threesome 😅

This could have turned into an epic event...however ever since Cecilia's controlling boyfriend entered the scene she is now a nun.  More RLC failure.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

This could have turned into an epic event...however ever since Cecilia's controlling boyfriend entered the scene she is now a nun.  More RLC failure.

yes, luckily Amalia isn't, so we still had a different threesome at B5

• Like 1

I miss Kelly. She was my #1 wish for a return tenant after her first stay, though I didn't think she'd actually come back.

Second stay wasn't as good as the first, but still pretty good, and one of the most beautiful tenants they ever had.

Miss her especially since she was replaced by Tonya. Does even less than Shantal did.  Does she have sex outside the apartment, or does she bate like Mindy did?

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Great observation.....also notice the silence regarding her and esmi!

probably not many people will agree with me but I think it is difficult to deal with Esmi..she thinks she is more than someone else and those girls feel that

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

probably not many people will agree with me but I think it is difficult to deal with Esmi..she thinks she is more than someone else and those girls feel that

I just think she's a normal girl getting on with her life...in view of a shitload of cams...😏

Octavia remains special, at the end she said something that sounded like "I was dying" 😁

fake orgasm and sound or not.. just sayin, i have no idea.

apparently she is now reading the comments of someone who says her fingers are too small

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Octavia remains special, at the end she said something that sounded like "I was dying" 😁

fake orgasm and sound or not.. just sayin, i have no idea.

apparently she is now reading the comments of someone who says her fingers are too small

Could it be a case of her pussy too big? 😏