Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

7 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

he just needed a better housekeeper to do everything he is too lazy to do, I like this girl much more than Martina but I would rather see her in another apartment with a man who is worthy of her and not with someone who uses her as a cleaner

Well spoken!! Jade has her charm !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Or maybe, they left for that house he's supposed to have, and Martina is moving back in (i'm trying that thing some of you are doing, drawing conclusions from 2 bits of intel, tell me how I'm doing please, I'm trying to fit in). Two moving in a row, that takes time, especially with the amount of stuff he accumulated !

6 hours ago, itohkata said:

Or maybe, they left for that house he's supposed to have, and Martina is moving back in (i'm trying that thing some of you are doing, drawing conclusions from 2 bits of intel, tell me how I'm doing please, I'm trying to fit in). Two moving in a row, that takes time, especially with the amount of stuff he accumulated !

Alberto finally moving into his house was my original thought (from a few pages back) but I think by now, we would have seen a "left the project" notice from RLC.
No....I think it's more of a medical or a close relative problem for the long UM, either with Alberto, Jade and even Martina or one of their families.
The silence is deafening.

7 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

let's just say it's time for them to be put in the archives

it should have been done already just after the departure of Martina

Alberto found this girl just for keep his place on RLC and for the money

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Alberto finally moving into his house was my original thought (from a few pages back) but I think by now, we would have seen a "left the project" notice from RLC.
No....I think it's more of a medical or a close relative problem for the long UM, either with Alberto, Jade and even Martina or one of their families.
The silence is deafening.

I do agree that this is quite concerning and while I'm not a big fan of Alberto, I wish him no harm and hope they are all OK. 

That's the one thing that really annoys me with RLC (and probably the likes) : the lack of communication. I'm quite sure that many viewers care for the tenants and don't see them only as masturbating material. Just having an idea of what's going on, while keeping their privacy, would be awesome, rather than just abrupt messages on who left and who joined. But they never seemed to care much about the viewers anyway.

• Upvote 1

When the apartment went U/M, no one was in the apartment, and there was no indication that Alberto / Jade were packing stuff.  Or that Alberto was in bed, and sick. The only hint that something might be changing was the hand-off of Taco, which was reported on CC.

This is becoming too long for an apartment in Barcelona to be U/M because there is more than adequate tech support in Barcelona.

My bet is that Alberto and Jade are moving out, and there will be a new tenant.  My vote would be Marta and her bf, and Martina could come visit.  And then we can speculate about Marta and Martina enjoying each other in bed.

Or Lucien and Alex.

49 minutes ago, moules said:

When the apartment went U/M, no one was in the apartment, and there was no indication that Alberto / Jade were packing stuff.  Or that Alberto was in bed, and sick. The only hint that something might be changing was the hand-off of Taco, which was reported on CC.

This is becoming too long for an apartment in Barcelona to be U/M because there is more than adequate tech support in Barcelona.

My bet is that Alberto and Jade are moving out, and there will be a new tenant.  My vote would be Marta and her bf, and Martina could come visit.  And then we can speculate about Marta and Martina enjoying each other in bed.

Or Lucien and Alex.

I believe that to be highly likely

Alberto had a difficult time raising the money for the down payment on his house. I don’t think he’ll be able to make the payments on it without his RLC income.. I believe they are moving to his house and will be back online there once the move is completed.

2 hours ago, moules said:

My bet is that Alberto and Jade are moving out, and there will be a new tenant. 

Wasn't the talk at the time that Martina arranged an extension for Alberto and Jade when she left.  The cameras did cut off on Jan 31st, that could have been the extent of the extension.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Wasn't the talk at the time that Martina arranged an extension for Alberto and Jade when she left.  The cameras did cut off on Jan 31st, that could have been the extent of the extension.

I think their status as having left the project would have been updated by now...

• Upvote 1