Scarlett & Casper (2024) #1

11 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Ojalá se vayan, pésima pareja. De hecho, la mayoría de los apartamentos en RLC son basura y me impiden suscribirme.

Y que se lleven esa puta cinta de luz, ya son malas las camaras en esa habitacion y solo faltaban las lucecitas de los huevos.😤😤😤😤😡😡😡

On 1/11/2024 at 2:24 PM, NoOneSpecial said:

The method Scarlett is packing, it's like they gotta be outta there rather quickly.

Visas maybe expire sooner than they thought?  They did venture out a couple times wearing nicer clothes, like they had a meeting or something.

I wish we could see a girl’s night before they leave. Scarlett and her friend having fun together was the highlight of this apartment so far.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Scarlett's cute friend there. Last chance?

Most likely, with how far along both the Poland apartments are packed, I'm assuming they have to be out Sunday at the latest.   Not sure how leases for European apartments work, obviously not like the US that is end of the month type thing.

Just now, NoOneSpecial said:

Most likely, with how far along both the Poland apartments are packed, I'm assuming they have to be out Sunday at the latest.   Not sure how leases for European apartments work, obviously not like the US that is end of the month type thing.

Yes, Elli and Vlad are done, just a case of when now. I would imagine it is more to do with RLC contract, timing wise.

Question is (about both Elli & Vladellia, & Scarlett & Casper, & maybe others & certainly their cute friends): are they leaving RLC? Or moving to another apartment (maybe in another country), but continuing to be on RLC?