Scarlett & Casper (2024) #1

10 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Question is (about both Elli & Vladellia, & Scarlett & Casper, & maybe others & certainly their cute friends): are they leaving RLC? Or moving to another apartment (maybe in another country), but continuing to be on RLC?

I'm guessing their visas are up.  Scarlett and Casper had some excursions where they wore nicer clothes, I assume some sort of meeting.   Vlad and Elli had a couple nights looking through their papers and making phone calls.

If Casper is a good sport, he'll pour the girls a couple more Jack and Cokes and then find a reason to go out for a bit....

Maybe then Scarlett could convince her friend to allow the the 'girls to breath a little', I also wouldnt object to a nice view of her ass in those leggings! 😜😊

Although the night is young, and they'll possibly be drinking until the early hours (based on past get togethers), so it may just be a waiting game for those of us watching....

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

If Casper is a good sport, he'll pour the girls a couple more Jack and Cokes and then find a reason to go out for a bit....

Maybe then Scarlett could convince her friend to allow the the 'girls to breath a little', I also wouldnt object to a nice view of her ass in those leggings! 😜😊

Although the night is young, and they'll possibly be drinking until the early hours (based on past get togethers), so it may just be a waiting game for those of us watching....

Last time she was here, she actually didn't stay that late.

Although possibly to our benefit, she did have Scarlett make her drink stronger.   When the coke bottle emptied, she had her top it off with whatever alcohol they have instead of opening another coke.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Although possibly to our benefit, she did have Scarlett make her drink stronger.   When the coke bottle emptied, she had her top it off with whatever alcohol they have instead of opening another coke.

Atta-girl!