Scarlett & Casper (2024) #1

51 minutes ago, chogdad said:

The girl certainly knows how to talk! 

I think she has a good buzz going on. That's when she usually shows her tits, but probably not with Casper in the room.

• Like 1

il y a 56 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

so she is not shy has shown her tits on cam and winked ,she would make a great tenant easy money for her

I missed it, and don't have replay... Care to post or PM a pic or vid? Thanks in advance!

Just now, Epikouros said:

I missed it, and don't have replay... Care to post or PM a pic or vid? Thanks in advance!

this was in past visits,she sat on the couch showed her tit and winked at the cam,plus scarlett has had her face between those tits and felt her up all on cam 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

actually lately this is one of the few times she has not at least flashed the cam at some point by now

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

this was in past visits,she sat on the couch showed her tit and winked at the cam,plus scarlett has had her face between those tits and felt her up all on cam 

She showed them 3 times and they are awesome.