Dasha & Sasha (2024) #1

6 hours ago, DWI said:

I was listening to a discussion this morning between Dasha, Sasha and a guest and they mentioned Putin many times but I don't understand Russian so I have no idea what they were talking about. This leads me to a question I have been trying to figure out for a long time: which Russians in RLC support Putin and his invasion of Ukraine? I think I remember some posts noting that Leora and Paul and Dasha and Sasha as being Putin supporters but that be incorrect. Does anybody who understands Russian know.

I have read (but not seen it) that Leora was crying over Navalny's death. 

Masha and Dasha had a phone call when Masha was in montenegro and from what I got (seemed like with a relative of Dasha, but I'm really guessing here), she was pissed at every russian politician and seemed more on the "I won't vote at all" if memory serves. 

Brooke and Tessa are Ukrainians, but from a place close to the Russian border. Octavia is Belarusian and she was a bit reluctant of mentioning that the first time they talked about their origins. Not sure where either 3 of them stands (but Tessa and Brooke were in another spanish city before coming to barcelona) but they get along just fine.

Elli (and the now gone Vladellia) are both Ukrainians. No idea where they stand though. 

And that's all I have gathered so far.

10 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I have read (but not seen it) that Leora was crying over Navalny's death. 

Masha and Dasha had a phone call when Masha was in montenegro and from what I got (seemed like with a relative of Dasha, but I'm really guessing here), she was pissed at every russian politician and seemed more on the "I won't vote at all" if memory serves. 

Brooke and Tessa are Ukrainians, but from a place close to the Russian border. Octavia is Belarusian and she was a bit reluctant of mentioning that the first time they talked about their origins. Not sure where either 3 of them stands (but Tessa and Brooke were in another spanish city before coming to barcelona) but they get along just fine.

Elli (and the now gone Vladellia) are both Ukrainians. No idea where they stand though. 

And that's all I have gathered so far.

Just out of curiosity, are you going by them actually saying or by dialect?   (I'm not doubting anything, just wondering)

14 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Just out of curiosity, are you going by them actually saying or by dialect?   (I'm not doubting anything, just wondering)

The ones who pay more attention to them, eventually we see their passports, or they have some flags. Either on stickers or phone/notebook wallpaper.

11 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Not sure I'm getting your question, but I'll try to answer it anyway, feel free to ask precisions if needed. 

For Masha, Dasha, Brooke, Tess, it's a mix of very bare Russian understanding and recording/translating. Basically, if the topic seems interesting enough and not about what they are cooking, I record the audio, have it transcribed then translated. With that and how the discussion was going (friendly, pissed, whatever) I try to figure out the nuances/context of what is said. 

For Octavia, it depends on what language she's speaking. If that's english or spanish, I just follow along as long as she's not speaking with a native (they often speak a bit too fast for me to not miss one some things). If russian, the above.

For Elli and Vladellia, we saw their UA passeport just before they left the previous apartment. I believe Vladellia was trying to sort some administrative issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I fine it strange that Dragomir was in this apartment for about 20 minutes alone while Dasha left with an open bottle of something. I couldn't find her in any other apartments so I don't have a clue where she went.

• 2 weeks later...

Dasha has a busty blonde girlfriend over and they are all over each other in the living room. Is this something new or has she had lesbian friends over before?  Both have been drinking wine and appear to be horny for each other. 

2 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Dasha has a busty blonde girlfriend over and they are all over each other in the living room. Is this something new or has she had lesbian friends over before?  Both have been drinking wine and appear to be horny for each other. 

Dasha has had many girls over the years
The blonde is Tatiana who lives across the hall