Val & Jul (2024) #1

Pete1960

4 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

It was one of those rechargeable massage guns with multiple attachments.

not that i was curious or anything, but i'm glad for others that you spent the time to go back 3 hours to find out what was placed in a small black case when the person asking could have saved you a lot of time by attaching a link about the question that was asked.  you are a better man than myself because all his question meant to me was a laugh.  i, in no way possible would have went back 3 hours ago searching every room to see if i could find that very scene!

i just feel it's common courtesy for viewers to help each other out and in any way possible.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

not that i was curious or anything, but i'm glad for others that you spent the time to go back 3 hours to find out what was placed in a small black case when the person asking could have saved you a lot of time by attaching a link about the question that was asked.  you are a better man than myself because all his question meant to me was a laugh.  i, in no way possible would have went back 3 hours ago searching every room to see if i could find that very scene!

i just feel it's common courtesy for viewers to help each other out and in any way possible.

Meh, I just got home from work, so just thought I'd take a quick look.   Gotta see what I missed anyways.

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Meh, I just got home from work, so just thought I'd take a quick look.   Gotta see what I missed anyways.

i understand, but wouldn't it have been so much easier had the poster asking the question provided a link to the scene in question?

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i understand, but wouldn't it have been so much easier had the poster asking the question provided a link to the scene in question?

Camera # and time stamp would have been sufficient.  I just went off the age of the post and assumed it was in the neighborhood of the scene.   I seriously only gave it a few minutes of scanning.  If I found it, yay me.. if not, there would have been crickets.

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Camera # and time stamp would have been sufficient.  I just went off the age of the post and assumed it was in the neighborhood of the scene.   I seriously only gave it a few minutes of scanning.  If I found it, yay me.. if not, there would have been crickets.

OK, i fully understand that i am making a mountain out of a molehill and i will refrain doing so going forward.  have a nice day and thanks for the support!

On 2/12/2024 at 2:39 PM, FrankZabba said:

On 2/12/2024 at 2:31 PM, NoOneSpecial said:

It was one of those rechargeable massage guns with multiple attachments.

On 2/12/2024 at 3:28 PM, NoOneSpecial said:

wow, that let a bomb off. thank you no one special for the time you spent looking for the answer to my question. i thought someone might have been watching and known what it was. had i have clicked onto that apt 2 mins earlier i would have seen it myself.  thought like you did you would have had the idea to look at the time i put the post up that the event was maybe a minuet or so before i posted. again thank you.   

and frankzabba you did make a mountain out of a molehill.

18 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

wow, that let a bomb off. thank you no one special for the time you spent looking for the answer to my question. i thought someone might have been watching and known what it was. had i have clicked onto that apt 2 mins earlier i would have seen it myself.  thought like you did you would have had the idea to look at the time i put the post up that the event was maybe a minuet or so before i posted. again thank you.   

and frankzabba you did make a mountain out of a molehill.

you know i was right but hey, i can make a mountain out of a molehill!