Leora & Paul - (2024) #1

Pete1960

5 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I have no problem with Leora, it's the obsession over her is what blows my mind! I make my comments about Linda and her great tits and nice ass,but if she were to recycle the same bate for almost 10 years,I'd get tired of it.There could be an orgy,a new couple having their 1st sex,3some,someone cheating,if Leora bates,she gets top cam....could never understand that

Perhaps there should be considered a matter of perspective. One could be that at one time and for a number of years the woman known as Linda was considered attractive and interesting because of what she seemed to be to others in seeming interested in staying fit and attractive in the eyes of others by doing work outs to videos and apps, although rarely revealed any inclination to her desires of her sensual sexual side unless it involved her gumby looking counterpart known as tibor, but has since then even given up on that unless it involved him, on the other hand, the woman known Leora has always been just the opposite. Regardless, since the CCP intentionally realeased covid into the worlds populations, rlc's number of residents and participants eventually increased so there are a number of others to watch for those that are not interested or satisfied with any participant in particular.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

As i mentioned many times Leora is not religious anymore, she enjoys reading parts from all different religions and takes what she needs from that. Leora also enjoys how everyone celebrates the holidays different.  

In Russia the Christmas tree usually goes up on New Years Eve and main celebration is for that night, many Russians take the tree down whenever they want, as there are many holidays in january.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa sexta feira para todos 

Wonderful Friday for everyone 

05/01/2024 05/January /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

20 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Yea,so watch a bate where if you've seen one,you've seen em all instead, the only thing that changes is the color of the dildo that she uses.... have fun watching that, I'm not on any "high horse" neither am I a member of the "morality police"✌

It must sometimes be difficult for her to keep interest alive for her audience as she is restricted in where she can do it, especially in the winter, and always relying on Paul cooperating.

I enjoy watching her when I have the opportunity, although I don't envy her for her choice of sexual partner, he wouldn't suit me but that's her affair, perhaps that's why she prefers to masturbate. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 6