B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

5 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

thx amiya for your post can you help us the talk between sara and karma today at noon in karma's room, was it just a normal conversation between women or was it a clarifying conversation between sara and karma

a common conversation between them they talked about what they did the last 3 days.

Karma told what she thought of goals on the big frame she prepared and showed sketches.

Sara also told me that Daytona had received sex Regarding their relationship it seemed as usual but they have come a lot in the way.

Sara thought karma was angry someone texted it to her Karma was not angry just disappointed at Sara which Sara understood she said she has so easy to float with without thinking.

They talked about what they would do during the day karma go buy a pair of boots and shop Sara home and paint.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

now you can better interpret the rumours again, if you don't know what the people are saying, it's stupid to speculate anything without having background information. Why said I can't thank you enough for bringing more clarity here, would gladly give you a beer if it were possible via internet ^^

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, wafercop said:

in una conversazione comune tra loro hanno parlato di quello che hanno fatto negli ultimi 3 giorni.

Karma ha raccontato cosa pensava degli obiettivi sul grande telaio che ha preparato e ha mostrato gli schizzi.

Sara mi ha anche detto che Daytona aveva fatto sesso. Per quanto riguarda la loro relazione sembrava come al solito, ma loro si sono intromessi parecchio.

Sara pensava che Karma fosse arrabbiato, qualcuno le aveva mandato un messaggio. Karma non era arrabbiato, era solo deluso da Sara, cosa che Sara capì, disse che era così facile fluttuare senza pensare.

Hanno parlato di cosa avrebbero fatto durante il giorno, karma, sarebbero andati a comprare un paio di stivali , avrebbero fatto acquisti a Sara a casa e avrebbero dipinto.

Thank you

which Sara understood she said she has so easy to float with without thinking.

I also had the feeling that she can easily let herself drift without thinking, but I hope that Karma here can give me a few tips on how she can control this better and not let herself drift so easily (in a friendly way).

il y a 21 minutes, Raddlesnake316 a dit :

thx amiya for your post can you help us the talk between sara and karma today at noon in karma's room, was it just a normal conversation between women or was it a clarifying conversation between sara and karma

It wasn't the big talk people here have been hoping for, my guess is that that talk was done off screen or via text. Mainly it was a lot about art, Karma recollecting a trip to Berlin, her explaining some of the sketches in her book, which I think has to do with dreams she has (though I didn't hear her say that directly). Sara spent a quite a bit recounting the past days when Nadia and the guy were over. 

Seems to me that in these kinds of events Karma understands that they just do their own thing. It's not exactly her kind of crowd so no need to hang around and be miserable. Pretty healthy in any sort of friendship/relationship, we all need time to do our own thing.

Karma did point out that Sara seems to get excited by initial, superficial encounters. And then quickly explains that for her, it is more important to learn how to bring/receive pleasure to the same person through a variety of methods instead. And that one never gets to experience that if they only have superficial encounters.

Also an interesting thing to note, Sara seems to still be interested in Massi. Well, more like has confused feelings. She admits that that night was bad, but she wants to see if it can be a good experience or something along those lines, balance out the bad experience. She said something along the lines of it being interesting how the sensations can be wild, to which Karma replied that her brain was wild, which she didn't deny. Sara then admitted that she needed Karma to bring balance and calm. 

I think it's interesting, Sara knows the kind of person she is, she acknowledged her drug issue before, she acknowledges that she enjoys the excitement of superficial encounters, that initial rush you get when you meet someone for the first time, and she acknowledges that she needs someone like Karma who brings that tranquility and balance in her life. To me she is still an interesting person because she is flawed, but not delusional about it. It's almost as if, dare I say it, she was a real person on a real life camera project.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Non è stato il grande discorso che la gente qui sperava, la mia ipotesi è che quel discorso sia stato fatto fuori dallo schermo o tramite messaggio. Principalmente si trattava molto di arte, Karma ricordava un viaggio a Berlino, lei spiegava alcuni degli schizzi nel suo libro, che penso abbiano a che fare con i sogni che ha (anche se non l'ho sentita dirlo direttamente). Sara passò un bel po' a raccontare i giorni passati in cui Nadia e il ragazzo erano stati da noi. 

Mi sembra che in questo tipo di eventi Karma capisca che fanno semplicemente le loro cose. Non è esattamente il suo tipo di pubblico, quindi non c'è bisogno di restare in giro ed essere infelici. Abbastanza sano in qualsiasi tipo di amicizia / relazione, abbiamo tutti bisogno di tempo per fare le nostre cose.

Karma ha sottolineato che Sara sembra eccitarsi per i primi incontri superficiali. E poi spiega velocemente che per lei è più importante imparare a portare/ricevere piacere alla stessa persona attraverso una varietà di metodi. E questo non lo si potrà mai sperimentare se si hanno solo incontri superficiali.

Un'altra cosa interessante da notare è che Sara sembra essere ancora interessata a Massi. Beh, più probabilmente ha sentimenti confusi. Ammette che quella notte è stata brutta, ma vuole vedere se può essere una bella esperienza o qualcosa del genere, per bilanciare la brutta esperienza. Ha detto qualcosa del tipo che era interessante come le sensazioni possano essere selvagge, al che Karma ha risposto che il suo cervello era selvaggio, cosa che lei non ha negato. Sara ha poi ammesso di aver bisogno del Karma per riportare equilibrio e calma. 

Penso che sia interessante, Sara sa che tipo di persona è, ha già riconosciuto il suo problema con la droga, riconosce che le piace l'eccitazione degli incontri superficiali, quella fretta iniziale che ti arriva quando incontri qualcuno per la prima volta, e lo riconosce ha bisogno di qualcuno come Karma che porti quella tranquillità ed equilibrio nella sua vita. Per me è ancora una persona interessante perché ha dei difetti, ma non delude a riguardo. È quasi come se, oserei dire, fosse una persona reale impegnata in un progetto fotografico nella vita reale.

Fantastic. This convinces me that I wasn't wrong when I stated that Karma is important for Sara because he can give her rationality but even more interesting when Karma explains that he seeks and offers pleasure to the same person in different ways so.... pig and LACRIM2 step aside and Don't bother her anymore

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

It wasn't the big talk people here have been hoping for, my guess is that that talk was done off screen or via text. Mainly it was a lot about art, Karma recollecting a trip to Berlin, her explaining some of the sketches in her book, which I think has to do with dreams she has (though I didn't hear her say that directly). Sara spent a quite a bit recounting the past days when Nadia and the guy were over. 

Seems to me that in these kinds of events Karma understands that they just do their own thing. It's not exactly her kind of crowd so no need to hang around and be miserable. Pretty healthy in any sort of friendship/relationship, we all need time to do our own thing.

Karma did point out that Sara seems to get excited by initial, superficial encounters. And then quickly explains that for her, it is more important to learn how to bring/receive pleasure to the same person through a variety of methods instead. And that one never gets to experience that if they only have superficial encounters.

Also an interesting thing to note, Sara seems to still be interested in Massi. Well, more like has confused feelings. She admits that that night was bad, but she wants to see if it can be a good experience or something along those lines, balance out the bad experience. She said something along the lines of it being interesting how the sensations can be wild, to which Karma replied that her brain was wild, which she didn't deny. Sara then admitted that she needed Karma to bring balance and calm. 

I think it's interesting, Sara knows the kind of person she is, she acknowledged her drug issue before, she acknowledges that she enjoys the excitement of superficial encounters, that initial rush you get when you meet someone for the first time, and she acknowledges that she needs someone like Karma who brings that tranquility and balance in her life. To me she is still an interesting person because she is flawed, but not delusional about it. It's almost as if, dare I say it, she was a real person on a real life camera project.

Thanks about the same as I found it from my Transcription

• Like 1

wow i don't like to read this, but i almost thought that she had feelings for massimo in some way, the way she still cuddled and licked him all day despite the sex and went straight to him the other day when he came back. I just don't know why, she should know that he's a bad person and only lies to women, the best example was ney, she must have had real feelings for massimo and now she's smarter. I just hope for Sara's sake that she realises it in time before she gets as hurt as ney.

I very much appreciate the insight by Wafercop and Amilya…

it seems that the least dramatic scenario between S and K is the true one.  Kinda figured that but then no one had any real evidence one way or another.

Also nice to hear Sara’s thoughts on Mass. She is not going into that blind.

Karma has a place in her life for Sara without conditions, perfect.

Now Daytona had sex, that’s interesting now all the speculation can begin about with whom. Would we call that sex several weeks ago with that guy who slept over? He ate asshole but Daytona didn’t want his Mr happy to be wanked or suck as I recall.

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Fantastic. This convinces me that I wasn't wrong when I stated that Karma is important for Sara because he can give her rationality but even more interesting when Karma explains that he seeks and offers pleasure to the same person in different ways so.... pig and LACRIM2 step aside and Don't bother her anymore

I think Wolf has a shot, he doesn't seem like the type to hump and dump as one would put it. He seems more the type that would look to build a harem for himself rather than a brothel like Massi. He also seems to build relationships/rapport instead of just using people. Admittedly, I haven't followed much of his conversations and such, so I am basing it on visuals alone like the rest.

We saw his "progression" on camera with Margo, even though they knew each other from before, but it started with masturbation, then vanilla sex, then the toys, then multiple people, and light BDSM. 

So in light of that, him being a bit more on par with Karma's desires to a degree, and playing it slow but still trying to advance little by little, I think it could lead to something, and I wouldn't mind it really. 

• Upvote 3