Shower Queen's title is likely to begin to be clear

The queen is not currently unclear.

Sofie (I heard Nora calling that long thin girl as Sofie) has so far taken four showers. Every day, before and after sleep.

Lilu is so far as a second, two showers. Nora one bath. Mia disqualified.

Sofie (I heard Nora calling that long thin girl as Sofie) has so far taken four showers. Every day, before and after sleep.

mia parece que le cuesta un poco , se cambia de ropa fuera de camara , incluso estaba em wc arriba y bajo al de la parte de abajo, a hacer piss . son ganas de bajar escaleras , creo que hay una habitacion sin camaras . esperemos la ducha , no tardara en llegar a no ser que sea familia de ruslan .

I have said before that the current CC site is like following a basketball game on text-TV.

Basketball is a good parable. There are TV channels that broadcast the matches and those which do not broadcast. There are also radio channels used by the listening to know what's going on, but you do not see the matches, that basis, however, you can get some idea of might be worthwhile to buy a ticket to the game. You can also buy a season ticket, if your schedule is ideal to the game schedules. Some people are also trying to view the matches through the slots of the fence. Life is full of choices.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• 2 months later...

Old topic, but because the creation of new topics is strictly regulated I use this one (and, of course, because the issue is the same)  ::)

At the moment, the situation is very clear and the kind of which I never would believed. Nora has a clear shower queen, almost every day two showers / baths. I have seen the day when she took three, but for that we should thank Kiko  ;)

Old topic, but because the creation of new topics is strictly regulated I use this one (and, of course, because the issue is the same)  ::)

At the moment, the situation is very clear and the kind of which I never would believed. Nora has a clear shower queen, almost every day two showers / baths. I have seen the day when she took three, but for that we should thank Kiko  ;)

Nora is a queen period!