B4 - General Topic 2023 #88 (December)

27 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

So ein schwachsinn, dann sollen sie in ein Hotel gehen wo alle Platz haben, dann brauchen wir auch keine Kamera's und kostet uns nichts

boys and girls from both buildings walk in and out when they want and even enter the rooms uninvited and take a bath wherever they want, they also eat empty each other's refrigerators... everyone can see that for themselves, not nice but that's the way it is

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Wow I notice how fast Wolf walked over to Aziza, after Ney left the room

yup, but for the time being they will mainly have their fun in the hiding places, you will have to be patient before you see them in action

• Like 1

il y a 42 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

B4 et B7 ne forment qu'une seule villa et les résidents peuvent aller où ils veulent, c'est le cas depuis longtemps et c'était aussi l'intention de RLC, tous les anciens résidents ont fait de même.

il y a 42 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

B4 et B7 ne sont pas une seule villa !

Merci Frank, on ne peut laisser dire une telle connerie , surtout que RLC a caché longtemps l'existence de B7

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

è chiaro ma non tutti hanno gli occhi aperti, non mi importa questo è CC quindi non mi aspetto niente di diverso

I don't know if it's the translator's fault but I have the impression that you have offended everyone who writes in CC? Don't you expect anything different so we are nothing?

• Haha 1