Lip botox, or bad genetics?

Botox damages the nerves and prevents them from causing the muscles to contract. I don't think that botox would cause Mia's lips to plump like that unless it was from irritation. Her lips have likely been injected with fat or some other substance to make them fuller, however, she has not improved her looks. Like many women who have cosmetic surgery, she has only caused herself to look unnatural, and creepy looking. It's just as well that she has left the house. She wouldn't have liked the daily comments about her looks.

I don't know much about that lip stuff, but seem to remember hearing about women who get fat injected into their lips to make the fuller.

Could it be that this girl had that done...and not botox?  From what I understand, botox just deadens muscles and smooths wrinkles.

I don't know much about that lip stuff, but seem to remember hearing about women who get fat injected into their lips to make the fuller.

Could it be that this girl had that done...and not botox?  From what I understand, botox just deadens muscles and smooths wrinkles.

It could be a condition she has had all her life.