B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

Just now, cupid30 said:

Masha is fucked up,not crazy🤣! This chick Seda seems to need professional help

OK, you're right. Masha for me is the low point of a sex worker,

the abuse is right out of the gutter. Seda needs a professional diagnosis,

not amateur analysis from this board.

But it really seems quite extreme to watch Seda for sure.

She makes deep sighs, so a lot of pain here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

when i finally get the chance to watch b4 without those two idiots from next door being there, now there's this homeless drug supplier.  come on rlc, get the guys out of b4!

Obviously Ney is happy having him there!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Obviously Ney is happy having him there!

Ney and Karma need to do a swap.

Wolf back to Ney, and Ney's guy to Karma,

doing topless tantra on Karma, perfect World. 😀

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

when i finally get the chance to watch b4 without those two idiots from next door being there, now there's this homeless drug supplier.  come on rlc, get the guys out of b4!

Back to the rules that only allowes INVITED guests! Lock the kitchen doors and take the keys away from the guys! Then replace the guys with maturer girls/women as soon as their contract ends!

(Wishful dreams)

• Like 1

Seda steadily deteriorating over a couple of days is reminding me of the food thief at Lunas old apartment who was climbing the balcony to get food.

When she was talking to Mass a couple of times she sounds fine and with it but as soon as she is alone the chattering and laughing starts.

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Back to the rules that only allowes INVITED guests! Lock the kitchen doors and take the keys away from the guys! Then replace the guys with maturer girls/women as soon as their contract ends!

(Wishful dreams)

if only dreams would come true!

11 minutes ago, northguy said:

Ney and Karma need to do a swap.

Wolf back to Ney, and Ney's guy to Karma,

doing topless tantra on Karma, perfect World. 😀

Are you out of your mind friend???

1 minute ago, darcher111 said:

Seda steadily deteriorating over a couple of days is reminding me of the food thief at Lunas old apartment who was climbing the balcony to get food.

When she was talking to Mass a couple of times she sounds fine and with it but as soon as she is alone the chattering and laughing starts.

she must read the forum

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, winnlove said:

Tu sais ça comment ?

Nadia's status was discussed during the early part of her stay in B-2.  She had been with her ex for seven years in Spain.  For most of that time, he was her boyfriend.  He became her ex either before she arrived in B-2, or immediately after she arrived in B-2

Sara discussed her visa situation and the conversation was overheard by a poster who has good fluency in Russian, and excellent fluency in English.  Not long after this conversation, she bought two rings, and in a two ring ceremony, she gave one ring to Karma, and one ring to a boyfriend.  This is the boyfriend who has, by her description, an addiction problem.  (She has another serious boyfriend, who ,lives in Andorra, but probably he is a dual national, and a citizen of France or Spain.)  He is the boyfriend with a small dog.

I am by no means an expert in Schengen rules.  However, it seems to me that one way to say you left the Schengen zone would be to go to Monaco.  There are no border controls on entering / leaving Monaco.  Once in Monaco, go to City Hall where they will stamp your passport with a souvenir entry stamp.  That entry officially indicates you are no longer in the Schengen zone, because Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, the Vatican ? are not in the Schengen zone.  these micro-countries can only be accessed by traveling through a Schengen country.  (You could sail to Monaco.)  You can take a taxi or helicopter from Barcelona to Andorra.

As there is no stamp for re-entry into France from Monaco, a girl such as Tweety could say to the authorities in Spain that I spent 75 days in Monaco with my boyfriend on his daddy's yacht.  And show the authorities the Monaco entry stamp, so she could extend her 90 day visa that way.  Her 75 days in Monaco would not count against her 90 day Schengen visa.

Supposedly, there are several countries within the Schengen zone where a extended-stay Schengen visa can be obtained if one knows the 'right people'.  And then there are the Golden visas, which, because of the invasion of Ukraine, are now more difficult for Russians to obtain.

• Thanks 1

Qui pourrait alerter les administrateurs RLC sur le cas SEDA ? Eux seuls ont le pouvoir de décider si elle doit subir ou non des examens sur sont état mental.