B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

4 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Girls in the past used to do this

yes, but these girls don't get any further than drugs, drinks, sex and stupid giggling after every three words

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

There is very little on RLC that bores me, what bores me is the morons on here constantly complaining about the guys in the project and how they treat the girls...change the fucking record...let them all fuck eachother make you lot even more jealous. 

Since I'm no longer interested in who fucks with whom but honestly, why don't you apply to rlc, because you can tell max and co what we write about the people and you can look in the cam when you fuck a woman in the camera with a note with advertising for cc

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

My idea is probably unpopular but first thing I would say is Nadia you need to go home right now, and any guys here go home right now, because what he needs to do is only talk to the people that's living under this roof, and probably ask them in a group, and ask them what do you like and what do you dislike about living under this roof, and as a group ask each person how do they desire to be treated, and basically start making this place suitable for the ones that's living there, so I'm saying this without really knowing or understanding what they're actually saying

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Thats the most real life we had in a while

That's for sure. Thanks, Seda!

But, unfortunately I don't think she will last long, all the girls are against her

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Since I'm no longer interested in who fucks with whom but honestly, why don't you apply to rlc, because you can tell max and co what we write about the people and you can look in the cam when you fuck a woman in the camera with a note with advertising for cc

You mean like when Sara and Nadia were filming from their cellphones too yea. I could easily message him on SM of  course being as I follow his account. I'm sure he'd laugh at all the whiners and jealous one's on here 😉